Hello everyone two noobies lol

Thewatcher79

Couple
From
IN, US
Dave and Candy here, were so new to the site and scene were still looking for the right bull for her first time. But over the last year we’ve immersed in interracial stories, videos and some chats with other couples online. She’s gone from raising an eyebrow and a shave of her head to fantasizing while we have sex and watch videos, openly masturbating while we watch as well. Those have built her interest in black men, also a side note that a few months ago I started having issues and ended up diagnosed with erectile dysfunction which has been a real trial for us but I’m going after treatment and look to get back into the game. It is a bit of a boon now and plays a bit of a part in her wanting to try bbc, I’m 8 thick inches at full mast so she loves and wants a man with a big cock and has said she’d love to try even bigger than 8 inches, she said she’d access white guy but it seems to her we might have better luck with black men and the idea of contrasts makes her wet she likes the pain of getting stretched to accept a big cock like she did and dose with mine. So, we’re hoping to eventually find her a nice well hung bbc lover to fill in for a bit, also even when I do get back to normal we will likely love to keep the bull around if he’s a good fit with us...always dreamed of watching her get the fucking of her life like in some of the videos we’ve watched lol.

Last edited:
Back