Hello everyone, excited to join this community!

adoring_cuck

Male
Gold Member
I am an attractive, well-off and emotionally available single cuckold wannabe. I have joined this website because I'd like to find a woman that would love to start a relationship in this lifestyle.

I seek someone that demands complete loyalty and devotion from me but wants to be free to see other men whenever she wants to.. while getting spoiled and pampered by me!

I love to look after someone and go out of my way to make them happy and I see this dynamic as an extension of that. I also find the power imbalance and teasing that comes from this setup pretty irresistible. I love spoiling and supporting my future partner's BBC adventures.

Feel free to message me if you'd like to know me better!

I am an attractive, well-off and emotionally available single cuckold wannabe. I have joined this website because I'd like to find a woman that would love to start a relationship in this lifestyle.
I think the correct word of that kind of woman is dominatrix. A dominatrix, or domme for short, takes the leadership role in a sensual or sexual relationship, and her partner (the sub or submissive) agrees to comply with all her wishes. You'd faithfulness to her is not reciprocated.

Back