hello everyone :D

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself Here' started by stiggy999, Nov 6, 2012.

1. stiggy999

stiggy999 New Member

Im a white male who has an interests in the cuckold style an have a love for interracial sex.
    theres something so exciting about a white wife having sex with a black male in front of her b/f or husband...an even more so if he is submissive to them.
    its hot seeing a black man putting the white male in the lower place in the bed room an control his wife an everything which happens.
    i love alot of the stories i have read from creampie eating to cleaning both the bull an the wife.
    personally i dont find anything wrong with it...if everyone is willingly into it why not.
    been a fantasy of mine for awhile to have a black man fuck a woman i was with an suck his dick clean afterwards an what not.
    althou finding white women who are into it is hard an i am looking for one an hopefully some day find the right lady who will share in such events. anyways thank you for your time an have a great day.
  2. Rick Willis

Rick Willis Well-Known Member Real Person Gold Member

Good luck in your quest....I will tell you there is nothing hotter than watching my wife with BBC we both love it!
  3. stiggy999

stiggy999 New Member

yeah awesome im happy you have someone to share it all with :D an thank you