Hello authors!

Ok Sandra
We are a middle-aged white married couple. You are a small petite woman of 32 nice firm tits and a great ass black hair 100lb and beautiful. We had done the cuckold thing a few times and it was great. So Sandra has had a few black docks since we have been married. A 50ish black couple moved in right next door from us and when I saw the guy I knew Sandra would be fucking him inside of a week.He was 6'6" great build coal black from Nigeria. His wife was built like Serena Williams. A real Amazon black women from Nigeria and a 16 year old ******* who was a younger version of the dad.
Sure enough Sandra my little white married black cock slut wife was sucking his dick, rimming his ass, letting this bull use any hole he wanted to dump in. His name was Lou and his specialty was fucking. His dick was huge long and fat and when he is hard it is like a black peice of iron. His balls are big as golf balls and he can nut 4 or 5 times in a 3 or 4 hour period. I knew Sandra liked all the physical things about him but part of what turned her on the most was how he treated her. He used her like a toy and I have come home from work and there would be my wife naked on her knees and Lou behind her sweaty and hot ramming that big cock in my wife's ass. I sat down and watched how this man used my wife. He was rough a little with her but she loved it. They took a break and he told me to leave that he had a surprise for her. I left leaving my wife in the arms of this black man.
I returned a few hours later and every thing wss normal Sandra had a glow in her eyes and a strong smell of male sweat, cum and puss. As Sandra started telling me about what went on today there was a pounding on the door and it was the black couple next door the ******* wife and ******* and it was obvious Lisa the wife was mad. She yelled at me saying where the fuck is that slut wife of yours ? Sandra came out and Lisa said let me show you something you white who're. She plugged in a DVD and there was my wife fucking some younger black guy but I couldn't see his face what you could tell was it was my wife getting fuck by another huge black dick and she was loving it. After a few minutes I could plainly see that the black stud fucking my wife was the 16 year old *******. He used my wife so rough but she seemed to like it. You can hear my wife telling the kid that he owns her body now and he can use her anytime he wants. He asks my wife in order for you to keep getting this big ni##rd dick you have to fuck who ever I tell you to my wife's reply was anything you want baby.
The DVD stopped and Lisa said she was going to the police and file a complaint and it would ruin us or she said yall both will become our personal sluts that we can use. We had to agree and then it started. The sex slave thing was mostly directed at my wife. They used my wife in many disgusting ways. She would be called to go to their place and I would stay home. I knew that it was a bunch of Lou friends and when they were finished they called me over and their would be my wife naked on her hands and knees with a butt plug in her asshole and pussy. While I was cleaning up my wife's holes some of the guys told me what they did some of the guys got rim job from my wife. Sandra loved it give a sloppy slow nasty rim job to a black guy and then come kiss me asking if I can taste his black asshole on her tongue.

That was a wild time in our relationship
After a few days of total sexual submission it was easy to figure out that the whole thing was a set up. The kid has fucked my wife senseless many times while my wife was eating his moms pussy and the husband filming. Every body in the complex knows that Sandra is a slut for black dick and the woman avoided her. Most days I get home from work and I am treated to the scene of my wife getting used by black guys. The kid is fucking Sandra most of the when I get home. Normally there will be a few of his friends there and when I get home some don't want me there so I will have to leave. I know when I have to leave she is with new guys the kid found. Most of the time it's the same group of high school black thugs who show up and they love to torment me about what they are doing to my wife Sandra

Back