Hello all, genuine cuckold couple here,

cuckoldress_v

Couple
Real Person
216636E1-7B5B-4A16-8A61-66075463C780.jpegWe used to be registered on here years ago when we lived the fantasy of the idea of cuckolding but after years Of backing out we’re now an active cuckold couple, I have been totally lost to the dark side and hubby is permanently caged and pussy free, I’m also feminising him and turning him slowly bisexual, we’d love to chat to more genuine couples, bulls and hotwives on here, we’re uk based

View attachment 4680966We used to be registered on here years ago when we lived the fantasy of the idea of cuckolding but after years Of backing out we’re now an active cuckold couple, I have been totally lost to the dark side and hubby is permanently caged and pussy free, I’m also feminising him and turning him slowly bisexual, we’d love to chat to more genuine couples, bulls and hotwives on here, we’re uk based
Enjoy n have fun U guys, and Try to get verified it won't take long, it just will add to you :bigsmile:

View attachment 4680966We used to be registered on here years ago when we lived the fantasy of the idea of cuckolding but after years Of backing out we’re now an active cuckold couple, I have been totally lost to the dark side and hubby is permanently caged and pussy free, I’m also feminising him and turning him slowly bisexual, we’d love to chat to more genuine couples, bulls and hotwives on here, we’re uk based
FUCK! You're very hot looking. Your hubby is lucky to have you. You deserve the best sexual pleasure and that is BBC.

Sexy Brits, Which part of the UK ;)

Could tell your from the UK straight away haha

Sexuality isn’t something static, it evolves in the life. Great to see you have still a lot of fun, although in totally different way from the beginning of your relationship 🌺

Absolutely stunning perfection

Back