Hello all, central Florida couple here

Riri90

Couple
Real Person
From
FL, US
Hi everyone, we are a interracial married couple in central Florida. Husband is a straight white 35 year old and I’m a 30 year old Latina. We’ve been on here for awhile checking things out and met our first guy on here (amazing first time experience) and a second time with another guy both great experiences. We are a fun loving couple looking to continue are sexual adventures. We also travel and love checking out new things.

Hi everyone, we are a interracial married couple in central Florida. Husband is a straight white 35 year old and I’m a 30 year old Latina. We’ve been on here for awhile checking things out and met our first guy on here (amazing first time experience) and a second time with another guy both great experiences. We are a fun loving couple looking to continue are sexual adventures. We also travel and love checking out new things.
Messaged you!

Would definitely give another great experience to you

I’m in south fl

Miami here!!

Back