Heat of the Moment

I require condoms UNTIL THE LUST TAKES OVER with someone I know and trust!!! I am fixed but most do not know and I have had a couple try real hard to BREED me!!!!!! Am I naughty for not telling them??

capt133-jpg.1428685

Last edited:
One time after a long night of fun, she wanted to sleep with me overnight. I woke up first and she was lying on her stomach, I could tell she was waking up too. I felt morning wood and I thought I would fuck her again. I slid my cock in her ass crack and then down into her pussy. She melted and moaned when I started. I jack hammered her good. In the heat of the moment she was begging for seed in her which I provided deep inside her. Only after, did we both realize we didnt use a condom. I dont remember if she was on birth control. I think she took the morning after pill though. I have to tell you it was one of the hottest fucks I had.

Any Bulls or Couples ever got so hot n horny at a meeting you went bareback, seeded and then asked the question...Are you on birth control?
We are only concerned about STD's in regards to condoms. Most guys never ask the question and just assume I am on BC.

I'll be totally frank, primary reason why I don't do gangbangs or casual sex anymore is because a lot of idiots don't understand between simulating a fantasy, and dangerous behavior.

Fantasy: pump me full of your black seed.

Danger: cumming inside a woman's ass after rough anal sex.

I'm totally fine with anal sex that leaves me sore and ******* a bit. But wear a condom! Do you know AIDS spreads when you cum in someone's butt and there are little anal tears?

I can do filthy, nasty sex, but I can't enjoy myself if somebody does something stupid and dangerous.

My first time I had IR sex was with my brothers friend and it was in a heat of the moment sort of thing no protection and was hot as fuck and frankly this guy was my crush for years so the idea of knocking me up was a positive to me sadly my pregnancy test was negative

Back