Have you ever sucked a bull's cock?

Yes I have. I've had 2 Black Masters. Unfortunately the 1st one died after a few years of him allowing me to suck his cock, lick his balls and being fucked by him. I loved the satisfaction of being able to make him cum and swallowing his cum. I didn't think I would ever find a Master to use me for his pleasure like he did, until years later when I found my new Master. He has a beautiful uncut cock around 9 inches long and thick. I know I'm where I'm supposed to be when I have his cock in my mouth and I'm able to have him moaning while he fills my mouth with his cum.

I have. I've got one black man that I service from time to time. I show up at his house, he sets in his chair and just spreads his legs (with pants on). I have to unbuckle, unzip and pull his pants down while he sets there. I love getting his black dick out, playing with his balls and licking his cock until he gets hard. I love sliding his black cock between my lips. I also love looking up at him watching me suck him. He then always takes charge from there. He puts his large hands on my head and pulls his cock deep in my mouth and starts fucking my mouth. If it is just a blow job day he will continue until he is about to come when he will pull me hard until his cock hit the back of my throat, I gag, but he has me pinned and he holds me until he unloads his cum. I love feeling it shoot down my throat. He hold me there for a little bit longer until he knows I've swallowed it all. There are days when I'll lick down to his balls and he knows what I want....he slide back and raise his legs and let me lick on down to his tight asshole. I love looking up at him as I press my lips to his black ass, knowing I'm taking care of a black god, pushing my tongue in him as I jack him. It makes me feel so good and such a good whore knowing I'm pleasing one of the black maters.

Yes I have. I've had 2 Black Masters. Unfortunately the 1st one died after a few years of him allowing me to suck his cock, lick his balls and being fucked by him. I loved the satisfaction of being able to make him cum and swallowing his cum. I didn't think I would ever find a Master to use me for his pleasure like he did, until years later when I found my new Master. He has a beautiful uncut cock around 9 inches long and thick. I know I'm where I'm supposed to be when I have his cock in my mouth and I'm able to have him moaning while he fills my mouth with his cum.
Lucky to have met him

I've fantasized about it quite a bit, myself. But I've yet to. I'm not really attracted to men, but there's something about seeing a black man and knowing he's my better that makes me want to worship in some way. Blowing a real man would be more for the submission than just the act.

it was a progression, first she fed me some fresh cum from her fingers and next time sat her cum filled pussy on my face and made me lick her clean. The next guy she pulled my head down and put his cock in my mouth. After that i sucked pretty much every guy and often many times until I became a very talented cock sucker, 25 bbc so far

Back