Have you ever licked black sperm from her pussy?

Yes , and now totally addicted! Was hesitant to go that far. But once I was introduced to it and gave in to my natural beta boy desires its all I crave. Now eating pussy that is not freshly fucked and dripping sloppy wet....is like eating cake with no icing 😂

Yes , and now totally addicted! Was hesitant to go that far. But once I was introduced to it and gave in to my natural beta boy desires its all I crave. Now eating pussy that is not freshly fucked and dripping sloppy wet....is like eating cake with no icing 😂
Any ladies in Burlington/Greensboro NC area PLEASE HELP. I want more 🤑

Of all the folks I've played with only 1 guy has done this (he seemed rich too). I asked his wife if he was gay and she was like no he does this to humiliate himself. Some cucks are fucked in the head.

Of all the folks I've played with only 1 guy has done this (he seemed rich too). I asked his wife if he was gay and she was like no he does this to humiliate himself. Some cucks are fucked in the head.
i guess your last sentence is not an insult as you probably mean it literally rather than figuratively, am i right? :D

Whenever I get the chance,sadly I am rationed, I try to clean her up after every meeting when she finally comes home.
She like to keep the vast majority of Justin’s sperm inside her,loves to feel it slowly seeping out of her in the days following her seeing to from her lover.
If I had my way,I would spend hours cleaning her ass and pussy.

Back