Have you ever had a playmate fall in love with you or your spouse?

I get what you are saying, but I have many people I love. Husband, of course, but also my ex husband and his wife (who is my husband's ex) and our d au ghters and step dau hter and two cousins I grew up with, and, yes, I would also include the gentleman I have been most involved with the last year among those who I love.
Wait what? This is some Y&R stuff here lol. Your ex husband is married to your current husband's ex wife?
Also, keep in mind, love takes different levels. Your love for your husband may or may not be the same as your love for your gentleman or cousins etc. There is love on a romantic level then there is love because of the relation or in general. I love my mom and my sister but not the same as I did when I loved my ex wife. I still love her, but as a person not romantically.

Wait what? This is some Y&R stuff here lol. Your ex husband is married to your current husband's ex wife?
Also, keep in mind, love takes different levels. Your love for your husband may or may not be the same as your love for your gentleman or cousins etc. There is love on a romantic level then there is love because of the relation or in general. I love my mom and my sister but not the same as I did when I loved my ex wife. I still love her, but as a person not romantically.
You’re not wrong

Yes, one of my wife’s early boyfriends didn’t quite understand the Bull role well and thought he was establishing a romantic relationship with my wife. We were in Nigeria at the time so the context is very different, but it sucked and we had to push hard to get him away. The only bright side was every now and then my wife would still see him and he would absolutely crush her pussy and ass just out of spite. She came back pretty raw but she was into it.

I'm not familiar with what Y&R stuff is.
Yes, our exes are married. We were friends before any of us were married and we remain friends to this day. We have cooperated to raise a mixed family together, living relatively close together most of the time.
When you join the military, you give up a lot of autonomy that normal people take for granted. The military runs on operations. When operations decide they need you somewhere, sometime in the next 3 hours to 30 days, they are going to have you there. They're really good at that.
Now, about 40 years ago, some deep thinker in the establishment noticed that we had service members who were married to each other. Lots of them got divorced. Lots of times this event negatively effected the service member's ability to perform their duty. So, studies were done, surveys were sent out, and it was determined that separating married service members who were used to living together greatly increased the odds that they would divorce, with all the repercussions that follow. So, policies were instigated to provide a method to try to keep married couples stationed so that they could stay together as much as possible. If you are separated from your spouse, there's forms you can fill out and the wheels will start turning to try to find a way to put you back together. This is far less important than operations, so it is done by people that aren't near as good at getting things done as operations are. And it is done with much less urgency then, say, reacting to the Russians invading your ally. In our case, it took about two years for this process to work it's way through the system...which incidentally, is about how long we would have ended up being apart anyway, as we ultimately were on similar career paths, just offset in time. It is also, in theory, longer than a human female's fertility cycle. Service members tend to be young and healthy, and at least in the USAF, it is well known that sex is a popular form of recreation.
To make a long story short, by the time that the system figured out that they had put us on the opposite side of the country from our spouses, there were other complicating factors which ultimately caused us to all decide that it was in everyone's best interest to realign things a little bit.

I think this is a valid question and can be answered by either the men or women here. I was reading some comments on here and it got me thinking about something that happened to us.

I was chatting with a younger couple in their late twenties that wanted to try swinging for the first time. They were both good looking and very fit and had been college athletes. They seemed to be very mature and ready. I gave them my husbands cell number so we could talk on the phone and everything went well. She was bi-curious and told me how beautiful she thought I was. We all just clicked well. We decided to meet at a resort and we got a cabin while they got a room. We started out meeting for drinks with the goal being dinner later. We wanted to socialize.

As hubby and I arrived at the bar the other couple was sitting at a keno machine. They had just won 400 dollars and were in great spirits. They said dinner was on them and we sat down to talk. Everything went well with some light flirting. We went to dinner and then decided to go soak in the hot springs. We all liked what we saw. They both had great bodies and we aren’t bad ourselves. Everyone was sober and had their faculties. The other husband eventually asked if we could all go to our cabin as it had more room. They went to their room to clean up and would meet us. When they arrived they looked great. Hubby and I could both tell that she was suddenly nervous. Completely understandable to us. The young hubby wanted to move forward at warp speed. My husband said let’s slow down a little and move at the pace of the person that’s the least comfortable in the room. We both were telling her how beautiful she was.

We decided to play a game of d rink or dare. It’s like truth or dare but if you don’t take the dare you d rink. My husband went first and started slow. He dared me to kiss her. I made it a very sensual kiss and caressed her the whole time. She said it was amazing and I thought it was a good first step for her. Now it was her turn, she dared need to kiss her husband. He was very eager and that went as expected. We played this game for over an hour. We went slow. The only drinking that took place is when we dared the guys to do something together. Eventually her husband dared her to go down on me. He said it differently. She was still nervous as she did it. She asked the guys if they liked that. They both nodded yes and stated how hot it was. She reached for my husband's hand and pulled him towards her and they kissed.

I reached for young hubby and we started making out. I eventually pushed her head back down on me and my husband was licking her from behind. Eventually he asked if she wanted him inside her. She said yes. So my hubby is taking her from behind as she is going down on me and I’m sucking her husband. This was all on a couch Well things just got better from there. We ended up going to the loft which had two beds. We eventually paired off in separate beds.

Young hubby was fun to play with. He was very eager and he had an average size package. He was about my height at 6ft so we matched up well. We enjoyed each other. The normal talk. Telling each other how amazing we were and exploring each other. My hubby and her seemed to be having a fun time. Lots of screaming. I didn’t hear a lot of talking. I later found out they talked a lot quietly. I don’t have an issue with that. I get it when a woman likes to have a guy looking in her eyes and tell her how amazing she is and how good she feels. So that’s what my husband did for her. We all had a great time. They even broke their bed. We ended up sleeping with each others significant other. Having sex throughout the night. It’s not anything we haven’t done before. We all went to breakfast and had great conversation. Then said our goodbyes (she hugged the stuffing out of my hubby and said thank you) and exchanged all phone numbers. It went really well.

Apparently she started struggling with feelings. About two weeks later she called me and told me she has never had a man make love to her that way. I told her that’s what the lifestyle was all about. The best thing was that you get to go back to your hubby and relive it and talk through it. I told her that she was lucky to have a guy that was willing to experience that with her and let her experience it. She kept telling me how lucky I was. I agreed and thanked her. She eventually called my husband and they had some nice chats. She kept telling him how much she loved how he made her feel. That her husband didn’t make her feel that way. It made my husband feel uncomfortable. A couple months later young hubby called my husband to let us know they had split up. We felt horrible.
I view it as someone that’s young and didn’t know how to deal with her emotions. She didn’t realize that she was very lucky to have a husband that was willing to let her have fun with others. She eventually called my husband to thank him again and say she’d love to see him again but he’s married. She clearly didn’t understand the lifestyle. She approved to be ready and they both thought they were ready but they obviously weren’t. Anyway, how about you? Anything similar? The ironic thing to me is, if they had stayed married, she could have had sex with my husband anytime she wanted. Just with all involved.
It turns out both you and your husband are the lucky ones. You are both so well adjusted and I must say it’s remarkable how well you as a woman understand love and sex as well as understanding your relationship. Reading your story was very exciting and I usually don’t like long stories but yours kept me anxious for the next line. As exciting as it was the end was a little upsetting. I feel so bad for that couple but the worst part is that her reaction is the typical reaction you would think to find with most women whereas the way you handle this lifestyle is so fantastic but unfortunately more the outlier. It’s completely understandable for the young woman to be confused because as you said she just doesn’t understand what this is all about. Lots of people just think that each time they get comfortable with someone and then move to the next level of having great sex that it’s a signal to turn it into a steady partnership. Again so understandable since humans tend to let their emotions rule them. You are so intelligent and analytical that you realize if she handled it with more maturity and stay with her husband she could have used her power of seduction to help her husband think about what fun they had and what fun he had with you and stoke his desire to have you as a regular lover allowing her to have sex with your husband as well. With the night sounding like it went so well for everyone it was a fantastic opportunity to develop a great friends with benefits situation and you guys could have gotten together once a month or every other month and enjoy each other. She is too immature to understand how well it could have worked. Just too bad. Our emotions can be the greatest thing in the world but also screw things up for us as well.

But it's still scary to be having the feelings I have right now.
The reason I seek a relationship like this is because I believe women can love more than one man. Come on you ladies are multi taskers and can juggle three or four things at a time. In love with a husband and two side lovers all at the same time? Piece of cake lady so enjoy it. There will be something different in each one that you love so go for it!

It turns out both you and your husband are the lucky ones. You are both so well adjusted and I must say it’s remarkable how well you as a woman understand love and sex as well as understanding your relationship. Reading your story was very exciting and I usually don’t like long stories but yours kept me anxious for the next line. As exciting as it was the end was a little upsetting. I feel so bad for that couple but the worst part is that her reaction is the typical reaction you would think to find with most women whereas the way you handle this lifestyle is so fantastic but unfortunately more the outlier. It’s completely understandable for the young woman to be confused because as you said she just doesn’t understand what this is all about. Lots of people just think that each time they get comfortable with someone and then move to the next level of having great sex that it’s a signal to turn it into a steady partnership. Again so understandable since humans tend to let their emotions rule them. You are so intelligent and analytical that you realize if she handled it with more maturity and stay with her husband she could have used her power of seduction to help her husband think about what fun they had and what fun he had with you and stoke his desire to have you as a regular lover allowing her to have sex with your husband as well. With the night sounding like it went so well for everyone it was a fantastic opportunity to develop a great friends with benefits situation and you guys could have gotten together once a month or every other month and enjoy each other. She is too immature to understand how well it could have worked. Just too bad. Our emotions can be the greatest thing in the world but also screw things up for us as well.
Thank you. I think you nailed what I was trying to convey. That’s what makes women like me so rare. This site proves that. The vast majority of accounts the wife doesn’t know the husband is even here. We are their opposite. Although my husband knows I’m here. This is all me. Thanks for taking the time to read and enjoy and understand.

Thank you. I think you nailed what I was trying to convey. That’s what makes women like me so rare. This site proves that. The vast majority of accounts the wife doesn’t know the husband is even here. We are their opposite. Although my husband knows I’m here. This is all me. Thanks for taking the time to read and enjoy and understand.
I am the same way, I can keep things separate as well, I am on this site husband is not but he knows about it, but this is all about what I want and what pleasure I seek. He has his own profile on a different site for him to look and find what he seeks. But ultimately we come home to each other and we raise our family

I am the same way, I can keep things separate as well, I am on this site husband is not but he knows about it, but this is all about what I want and what pleasure I seek. He has his own profile on a different site for him to look and find what he seeks. But ultimately we come home to each other and we raise our family
I’ve tried to get my husband to even interact. He doesn’t like being online at all.

I'm sorely afraid that I am right on the precipice of that now.
Enjoy it .. for us, the moments of intimacy are the hottest .. and also the point I know my wife will "break the rules" and allow her lover to cum inside her .. also an amazing moment for him, as he starts to pull outm, but she holds him in place .. and he finally explodes inside her.

Enjoy it .. for us, the moments of intimacy are the hottest .. and also the point I know my wife will "break the rules" and allow her lover to cum inside her .. also an amazing moment for him, as he starts to pull outm, but she holds him in place .. and he finally explodes inside her.
We have gone to another level at this point.

Back