Have you ever had a playmate fall in love with you or your spouse?

I think this is a valid question and can be answered by either the men or women here. I was reading some comments on here and it got me thinking about something that happened to us.

I was chatting with a younger couple in their late twenties that wanted to try swinging for the first time. They were both good looking and very fit and had been college athletes. They seemed to be very mature and ready. I gave them my husbands cell number so we could talk on the phone and everything went well. She was bi-curious and told me how beautiful she thought I was. We all just clicked well. We decided to meet at a resort and we got a cabin while they got a room. We started out meeting for drinks with the goal being dinner later. We wanted to socialize.

As hubby and I arrived at the bar the other couple was sitting at a keno machine. They had just won 400 dollars and were in great spirits. They said dinner was on them and we sat down to talk. Everything went well with some light flirting. We went to dinner and then decided to go soak in the hot springs. We all liked what we saw. They both had great bodies and we aren’t bad ourselves. Everyone was sober and had their faculties. The other husband eventually asked if we could all go to our cabin as it had more room. They went to their room to clean up and would meet us. When they arrived they looked great. Hubby and I could both tell that she was suddenly nervous. Completely understandable to us. The young hubby wanted to move forward at warp speed. My husband said let’s slow down a little and move at the pace of the person that’s the least comfortable in the room. We both were telling her how beautiful she was.

We decided to play a game of d rink or dare. It’s like truth or dare but if you don’t take the dare you d rink. My husband went first and started slow. He dared me to kiss her. I made it a very sensual kiss and caressed her the whole time. She said it was amazing and I thought it was a good first step for her. Now it was her turn, she dared need to kiss her husband. He was very eager and that went as expected. We played this game for over an hour. We went slow. The only drinking that took place is when we dared the guys to do something together. Eventually her husband dared her to go down on me. He said it differently. She was still nervous as she did it. She asked the guys if they liked that. They both nodded yes and stated how hot it was. She reached for my husband's hand and pulled him towards her and they kissed.

I reached for young hubby and we started making out. I eventually pushed her head back down on me and my husband was licking her from behind. Eventually he asked if she wanted him inside her. She said yes. So my hubby is taking her from behind as she is going down on me and I’m sucking her husband. This was all on a couch Well things just got better from there. We ended up going to the loft which had two beds. We eventually paired off in separate beds.

Young hubby was fun to play with. He was very eager and he had an average size package. He was about my height at 6ft so we matched up well. We enjoyed each other. The normal talk. Telling each other how amazing we were and exploring each other. My hubby and her seemed to be having a fun time. Lots of screaming. I didn’t hear a lot of talking. I later found out they talked a lot quietly. I don’t have an issue with that. I get it when a woman likes to have a guy looking in her eyes and tell her how amazing she is and how good she feels. So that’s what my husband did for her. We all had a great time. They even broke their bed. We ended up sleeping with each others significant other. Having sex throughout the night. It’s not anything we haven’t done before. We all went to breakfast and had great conversation. Then said our goodbyes (she hugged the stuffing out of my hubby and said thank you) and exchanged all phone numbers. It went really well.

Apparently she started struggling with feelings. About two weeks later she called me and told me she has never had a man make love to her that way. I told her that’s what the lifestyle was all about. The best thing was that you get to go back to your hubby and relive it and talk through it. I told her that she was lucky to have a guy that was willing to experience that with her and let her experience it. She kept telling me how lucky I was. I agreed and thanked her. She eventually called my husband and they had some nice chats. She kept telling him how much she loved how he made her feel. That her husband didn’t make her feel that way. It made my husband feel uncomfortable. A couple months later young hubby called my husband to let us know they had split up. We felt horrible.
I view it as someone that’s young and didn’t know how to deal with her emotions. She didn’t realize that she was very lucky to have a husband that was willing to let her have fun with others. She eventually called my husband to thank him again and say she’d love to see him again but he’s married. She clearly didn’t understand the lifestyle. She approved to be ready and they both thought they were ready but they obviously weren’t. Anyway, how about you? Anything similar? The ironic thing to me is, if they had stayed married, she could have had sex with my husband anytime she wanted. Just with all involved.

Last edited:
I think this is a valid question and can be answered by either the men or women here. I was reading some comments on here and it got me thinking about something that happy to us.

I was chatting with a younger couple in their late twenties that wanted to try swinging for the first time. They were both good looking and very fit and had been college athletes. They seemed to be very mature and ready. I gave them my husbands cell number so we could talk on the phone and everything went well. She was bi-curious and told me how beautiful she thought I was. We all just clicked well. We decided to meet at a resort and we got a cabin while they got a room. We started out meeting for drinks with the goal being dinner later. We wanted to socialize.

As hubby and I arrived at the bar the other couple was sitting at a keno machine. They had just won 400 dollars and were in great spirits. They said dinner was on them and we sat down to talk. Everything went well with some light flirting. We went to dinner and then decided to go soak in the hot springs. We all liked what we saw. They both had great bodies and we aren’t bad ourselves. Everyone was sober and had their faculties. The other husband eventually asked if we could all go to our cabin as it had more room. They went to their room to clean up and would meet us. When they arrived they looked great. Hubby and I could both tell that she was suddenly nervous. Completely understandable to us. The young hubby wanted to move forward at warp speed. My husband said let’s slow down a little and move at the pace of the person that’s the least comfortable in the room. We both were telling her how beautiful she was.

We decided to play a game of d rink or dare. It’s like truth or dare but if you don’t take the dare you d rink. My husband went first and started slow. He dared me to kiss her. I made it a very sensual kiss and caressed her the whole time. She said it was amazing and I thought it was a good first step for her. Now it was her turn, she dared need to kiss her husband. He was very eager and that went as expected. We played this game for over an hour. We went slow. The only drinking that took place is when we dared the guys to do something together. Eventually her husband dared her to go down on me. He said it differently. She was still nervous as she did it. She asked the guys if they liked that. They both nodded yes and stated how hot it was. She reached for my husband's hand and pulled him towards her and they kissed.

I reached for young hubby and we started making out. I eventually pushed her head back down on me and my husband was licking her from behind. Eventually he asked if she wanted him inside her. She said yes. So my hubby is taking her from behind as she is going down on me and I’m sucking her husband. This was all on a couch Well things just got better from there. We ended up going to the loft which had two beds. We eventually paired off in separate beds.

Young hubby was fun to play with. He was very eager and he had an average size package. He was about my height at 6ft so we matched up well. We enjoyed each other. The normal talk. Telling each other how amazing we were and exploring each other. My hubby and her seemed to be having a fun time. Lots of screaming. I didn’t hear a lot of talking. I later found out they talked a lot quietly. I don’t have an issue with that. I get it when a woman likes to have a guy looking in her eyes and tell her how amazing she is and how good she feels. So that’s what my husband did for her. We all had a great time. They even broke their bed. We ended up sleeping with each others significant other. Having sex throughout the night. It’s not anything we haven’t done before. We all went to breakfast and had great conversation. Then said our goodbyes (she hugged the stuffing out of my hubby and said thank you) and exchanged all phone numbers. It went really well.

Apparently she started struggling with feelings. About two weeks later she called me and told me she has never had a man make love to her that way. I told her that’s what the lifestyle was all about. The best thing was that you get to go back to your hubby and relive it and talk through it. I told her that she was lucky to have a guy that was willing to experience that with her and let her experience it. She kept telling me how lucky I was. I agreed and thanked her. She eventually called my husband and they had some nice chats. She kept telling him how much she loved how he made her feel. That her husband didn’t make her feel that way. It made my husband feel uncomfortable. A couple months later young hubby called my husband to let us know they had split up. We felt horrible.
I view it as someone that’s young and didn’t know how to deal with her emotions. She didn’t realize that she was very lucky to have a husband that was willing to let her have fun with others. She eventually called my husband to thank him again and say she’d love to see him again but he’s married. She clearly didn’t understand the lifestyle. She approved to be ready and they both thought they were ready but they obviously weren’t. Anyway, how about you? Anything similar? The ironic thing to me is, if they had stayed married, she could have had sex with my husband anytime she wanted. Just with all involved.
I think she was past the point of just wanting sex. Also, probably confusing lust with love. Some get into the lifestyle for the wrong reasons. This is not a fix your marriage or relationship thing, it's an enhancement.

I think she was past the point of just wanting sex. Also, probably confusing lust with love. Some get into the lifestyle for the wrong reasons. This is not a fix your marriage or relationship thing, it's an enhancement.
You could be very right. In my experience it’s rare for someone to react like this. Or maybe I’m usually better at screening people. After talking with my husband that she was saying things like, she never had anyone make love to her like that before.

Weve had more than a few of our fuck-buddies try to get too personal and we just cut it off immediately. It's not difficult to find studs to play with, Brook is a lil' hottie

The idea is to ENHANCE the marriage/relationship and not hurt it by having feelings for the person outside the marriage or relationship. Its okay to fall in LUST but not LOVE. Sex is sex with other people.
I get what you are saying, but I have many people I love. Husband, of course, but also my ex husband and his wife (who is my husband's ex) and our d au ghters and step dau hter and two cousins I grew up with, and, yes, I would also include the gentleman I have been most involved with the last year among those who I love.

I get what you are saying. But the idea is to have great sex and love having great sex but not think about leaving your spouse or s.o. for a person who gives great sex. I like a hug and a kiss from the girl and shake hands with the guy. I don't like drama and like being friendly with the couple.

I get what you are saying. But the idea is to have great sex and love having great sex but not think about leaving your spouse or s.o. for a person who gives great sex. I like a hug and a kiss from the girl and shake hands with the guy. I don't like drama and like being friendly with the couple.
I have no intention of leaving my spouse.
We are still very close (yes, that's what I mean) to our respective exes. I have room in my heart for more than one person.
And in other places, too.

I have deep friendships with several women and couples. I just happen to be careful when I use the word love. I would never want to break up a marriage or relationship. I have read your posts and can tell you are a quality person. You are lucky to have the best of all worlds.

I have deep friendships with several women and couples. I just happen to be careful when I use the word love. I would never want to break up a marriage or relationship. I have read your posts and can tell you are a quality person. You are lucky to have the best of all worlds.
But it's still scary to be having the feelings I have right now.

It IS scary but you have to think things out especially are you puting your feelings and needs above that of your family? How will your actions affect family members? Let your lover fuck you and let your husband make love to you. Your lover may excite you but will he be there in your later years?

We have been very active swingers for longer than most of you have been alive. We have always kept a hard line between our recreational sex life, and our personal relationship. It was just about Sport Fucking for us. Our relationship was about love, and only for the two of us.

We do know couples who have gotten into relationships with their swing friends. Most of them were divorced years ago. We are still very happily married. There is a difference between fucking and making love!

It IS scary but you have to think things out especially are you puting your feelings and needs above that of your family? How will your actions affect family members? Let your lover fuck you and let your husband make love to you. Your lover may excite you but will he be there in your later years?
We're not even sure how long we will be living here at this point. Husband was overseas when I moved back to where I was raised after I quit working. Husband is in the middle of getting his retirement finalized now. The most significant ties we have anywhere right now would be with the gentlemen I have been with the last year. Or back where our exes live in the DC area, which I will not go back to. Or our dau and step dau are in Wyoming, but not sure they would want us around. We don't even know at this point if we are going back to work or just going to do the retirement thing.

We have been very active swingers for longer than most of you have been alive. We have always kept a hard line between our recreational sex life, and our personal relationship. It was just about Sport Fucking for us. Our relationship was about love, and only for the two of us.

We do know couples who have gotten into relationships with their swing friends. Most of them were divorced years ago. We are still very happily married. There is a difference between fucking and making love!
We've both been married before, twice for me.

It happens, but you just need to advise them it's purely sport sex, love is a different thing.
How ever single guys who maybe like you and the body so much certainly sometimes try.

Feelings come with the territory and they are to be expected. Sadly though it can bring up issues and lead down some bad roads.

One of my times with this was going to a party with my husband back when we were in college. There was a ton of people there and there was guy he knew and we got along great with. That night the three of us ended up back in my apartment having sex.

Like two weeks down the road I started a new part time job and guess who I am working with, his friend. It was great to be working with someone I knew and he had not been working there too long either so we started hanging out and going to lunch together almost every day. We became good friends.

Another party happens and all three of us attend and again all three of us end the night in my apartment having sex. All of us had gone to sleep and at some point the other guy woke me up and him and I ended up having sex again as my husband slept. In hindsight this was probably not the best idea.

I think we both kind of felt that things were heading in a serious direction at this point. We still worked together and went to lunch most days but he did begin seeing other women as well as sleeping with them and we no longer had sex together as well.

A little after this my husband did pull me to the side one night and asked if I had feelings for his friend that were going on beyond the fun that we had had in the bedroom. I told him honestly that we had become good friends and to make it so feelings did not get involved and to avoid drama we had decided against continuing sexual fun.

It ended up working out pretty well as him and I stayed great friends and even attended his wedding a few years later. For those wondering no his new wife was not into any of the sharing lifestyles so a swapping or couples sex night never happened. We have stayed friends through the years though.

Feelings come with the territory and they are to be expected. Sadly though it can bring up issues and lead down some bad roads.

One of my times with this was going to a party with my husband back when we were in college. There was a ton of people there and there was guy he knew and we got along great with. That night the three of us ended up back in my apartment having sex.

Like two weeks down the road I started a new part time job and guess who I am working with, his friend. It was great to be working with someone I knew and he had not been working there too long either so we started hanging out and going to lunch together almost every day. We became good friends.

Another party happens and all three of us attend and again all three of us end the night in my apartment having sex. All of us had gone to ******* and at some point the other guy woke me up and him and I ended up having sex again as my husband slept. In hindsight this was probably not the best idea.

I think we both kind of felt that things were heading in a serious direction at this point. We still worked together and went to lunch most days but he did begin seeing other women as well as sleeping with them and we no longer had sex together as well.

A little after this my husband did pull me to the side one night and asked if I had feelings for his friend that were going on beyond the fun that we had had in the bedroom. I told him honestly that we had become good friends and to make it so feelings did not get involved and to avoid drama we had decided against continuing sexual fun.

It ended up working out pretty well as him and I stayed great friends and even attended his wedding a few years later. For those wondering no his new wife was not into any of the sharing lifestyles so a swapping or couples sex night never happened. We have stayed friends through the years though.
Is his wife aware of the sharing lifestyle and just opposed to it, or has she never experienced it?

After a few years we started having FWB and by that I truly mean a friend. We enjoyed the sex with the other men even if we never saw them again. Some guys were friendly and we liked them but they lacked something in the sex department. Elaine would use them as a sex toy and enjoy them for the night but not invite them back. Most men asked or hinted at being invited back and we always said "We will see or maybe" then later the two of us would discuss possible return engagement. Over the years we found several men we both liked in and out of bed. One guy would even bring a date over to our house for a cocktail or swim in the pool and no sex but it was nice to know we could call him up and have a great evening without having any worries about whether or not they would show or in someway not be satisfactory. Neither of us ever had a jealousy issue at all.

Back