Have you ever been sucked by a cuckold husband?

Husbands would so love to show off to their wives how much they too would look forward to pleasing the wife's lover.

Dsoul cannot resist a good bj regardless who performs. what surprised me was how eager men were to have the husband suck them off, normally it would be considered gay but in the right situation people behave differently

Surprising to you? Look...if a white married bitch boi wants to see his wife fucked that’s probably because he wants the same but it’s the closest he can get. He can’t satisfy her! No real man let’s his wife be used and stretched...only sub cuck fags do that.
While many won't admit it, I think you're 100% right. We want the same, and we live vicariously through our wives and girlfriends.

I've read on this thread that this is all about being bisexual. This certainly isn't the case with me, I have no interest in having sex with a guy but as a cuckold I feel it's my duty to kneel in front of a superior male and express my position by accepting his cock into my mouth before he takes my wife's cunt. I see it as giving my blessing to their coupling in the same way that I will extensively lick her pussy ready to accept his cock.
You my friend are Gay.

There is no Dominance or power exchange in cuckolding. Bulls are Invited to join a couple with preestablished rules and boundaries. A Bull is having the PRIVILEGE OF ANOTHER MAN'S WIFE, so he isn't in control of anything. A couple can tell a Bull at any time hit the bricks and that bull is gone. There is no "Black Owned". And if you suck a Bull's Dick, and he let's you, you both are gay. Non binary, pansexual, heteroflexibke, bisexual etc. Those are just excuses men use to hide their gayness. Straight Men do not engage in sexual activities with other men.

There is no Dominance or power exchange in cuckolding. Bulls are Invited to join a couple with preestablished rules and boundaries. A Bull is having the PRIVILEGE OF ANOTHER MAN'S WIFE, so he isn't in control of anything. A couple can tell a Bull at any time hit the bricks and that bull is gone. There is no "Black Owned". And if you suck a Bull's Dick, and he let's you, you both are gay. Non binary, pansexual, heteroflexibke, bisexual etc. Those are just excuses men use to hide their gayness. Straight Men do not engage in sexual activities with other men.
much of what you say is correct but you need to do more research on this topic. It is not as simple as you think , for instance if you let a women suck you off and it turns out she was a man before her sex change are you gay or even a cross dresser, then there is what happens on ships and in prison

much of what you say is correct but you need to do more research on this topic. It is not as simple as you think , for instance if you let a women suck you off and it turns out she was a man before her sex change are you gay or even a cross dresser, then there is what happens on ships and in prison
Well, if it doesn't look natural it probably isn't. You can tell reassignment surgery by looking. Plus a trans person won't have areolas, no mammary glands. Crossdressers won't get naked so if a woman won't get naked I bounce. And all them guys that are in prison fucking other men are gay. Being locked up had no effect on sexuality. I did 18 months and didn't have a problem staying straight. People just need to come out of the closet it's 2019 and it's legal now.

not wit their clothes on or in the dark, i have been to drag queen shows and let me tell you it is not obvious, also i have seen men try to piick up women in bars who I knew were not women. If the woman you are having sex with just sucked her husbands cock will you kiss her and if you do does that make you gay. I always think it interesting watching another man eat my wife knowing how many loads i have cum into her and what a man thinks is wet is actually another mans cum

not wit their clothes on or in the dark, i have been to drag queen shows and let me tell you it is not obvious, also i have seen men try to piick up women in bars who I knew were not women. If the woman you are having sex with just sucked her husbands cock will you kiss her and if you do does that make you gay. I always think it interesting watching another man eat my wife knowing how many loads i have cum into her and what a man thinks is wet is actually another mans cum
Lol. That's exactly why you don't do anything in cars or at bars. Even with my regulars. They know the first thing they do when I come over is get naked and get in the shower with me. But that's just me. Enjoy yourself

Lol. That's exactly why you don't do anything in cars or at bars. Even with my regulars. They know the first thing they do when I come over is get naked and get in the shower with me. But that's just me. Enjoy yourself
yes that is the bottom linne enjoy yourself, i suppose we should never try any new food because it may not taste good or have sex with someone from another race or religion because it may be wrong lol and make us whatever

Whatever floats your boat man. All I was saying was be honest with yourself. We all can look up the definition of gay. Another man engaging in sexual activities with another man. But if you and the Bulls want to call it something else because of shame or whatever feel free to. It's your life. When I go to sit in a chair I always call the chair a cheeseburger. Everyone knows it's a chair, but I just need to call it something else:):hot:

gay means happy if you look up the definition, homosexual is another word with another meaning. Bulls are male cows or other male animals but not humans. A man who has sex with a woman who has other lovers and he accepts it is a cuckold , so by definition you are a cuck, it is okay if you are a cuckold it is just a word after all

Whatever floats your boat man. All I was saying was be honest with yourself. We all can look up the definition of gay. Another man engaging in sexual activities with another man. But if you and the Bulls want to call it something else because of shame or whatever feel free to. It's your life. When I go to sit in a chair I always call the chair a cheeseburger. Everyone knows it's a chair, but I just need to call it something else:):hot:
I consider myself bi because I still love pussy, if I have any contact with a man you say I’m gay but what if I still have contact with women? Not that I care what other people think at this point of my life, just curious.

We love terms because it plays to our insecurities so we call women sluts or men bums or try to define others by what they work at or how they have sex. When we want to label someone we shoud ask ourselves why. One thing i have learned is that the more flexable you are the more fun life is and easier as well.

I consider myself bi because I still love pussy, if I have any contact with a man you say I’m gay but what if I still have contact with women? Not that I care what other people think at this point of my life, just curious.
I'm old school. Southern conservative. And I didn't create those labels. We were taught and still believe that there are only two orientations, straight or gay. No middle ground. If a.man has sexual relations with anothee man of any kind, that makes them gay. Can you be Jewish and like Bacon, of course you can. Can you be gay and like women, of course. And to that end, man on.man in any form=gay. That's just how I feel about that.

I'm old school. Southern conservative. And I didn't create those labels. We were taught and still believe that there are only two orientations, straight or gay. No middle ground. If a.man has sexual relations with anothee man of any kind, that makes them gay. Can you be Jewish and like Bacon, of course you can. Can you be gay and like women, of course. And to that end, man on.man in any form=gay. That's just how I feel about that.
you have a right to feel as you wish but you may want to think a bit more about this right, do I have the right to think women are inferior or that other religions are pagans. We think what we want but it is not always right or healthy. When you call others gay or homosexual you should consider why you use those terms. I find it funny that any man wants to fuck a woman while another man watches , I wonder if he is performing for the other man and wants to demonstrate that he is not gay and has sexual prowess. I mean really it is pretty strange for two men to want to fuck the same woman, but I can see why the woman wants men to share and more. Could i tbe that you are sub consciously afraid that you are gay lol, just teasing

you have a right to feel as you wish but you may want to think a bit more about this right, do I have the right to think women are inferior or that other religions are pagans. We think what we want but it is not always right or healthy. When you call others gay or homosexual you should consider why you use those terms. I find it funny that any man wants to fuck a woman while another man watches , I wonder if he is performing for the other man and wants to demonstrate that he is not gay and has sexual prowess. I mean really it is pretty strange for two men to want to fuck the same woman, but I can see why the woman wants men to share and more. Could i tbe that you are sub consciously afraid that you are gay lol, just teasing
LOL. Have an awesome weekend.

Back