Have you ever been sucked by a cuckold husband?

I won't write that sucking a man's dick would be something I would enjoy, or fantasize doing. Just not my thing.

However, after he was through - I think it would be a sort of bit of something if I were to be told to lick the length of his shaft in order to taste my wife on his dick...... having one final reminder of how wet my wife was for him and how very deep he drilled himself into her.

So, I guess it would be only for the pleasure of tasting her on him, combined with the final submission of it as a whole.
super HOT :)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Okay, girls and boys, I'm still an oral virgin. Get over it, I'm not going to go on about how great or lousy it was for me.

Tyler showed up and was way over the top all aces. He and Nancy went at it, I sat there and watched, and they had so much that by the time they quit - ah, hell, maybe some other time for him and me.

But he was great, and not intimidated (remember, he's young) by me sitting there the whole time and watching and photo-ing. And was he good? Well, his cock had LOTS of girth and just the right kink to it that when fucking Nancy doggy style -- she squirted.

He'll be back Saturday night. And often, if Nancy's big smiles as we were sitting around afterwards are indicators of how often. . .

Slim, still a straight guy.

Mostly every time. You have to understand that the little cuck bitch boi is getting probably the most pleasure out of the three. For the cuck, he gets to suck, lick, worship, be degraded, jealous, clean up and repeat. To a sub white cuck boi...that’s heaven especially ESPECIALLY if he gets a load in his ass, throat or both. They don’t just want to see their Hotwife be used..they absolutely crave BBC. Some even bring their little greedy BBC mouth around to feed after or before the Hotwife is present. Slut wife...more like cum hungry slut cuck for BBC.

Last edited:
Mostly every time. You have to understand that the little cuck bitch boi is getting probably the most pleasure out of the three. For the cuck, he gets to suck, lick, worship, be degraded, jealous, clean up and repeat. To a sub white cuck boi...that’s heaven especially ESPECIALLY if he gets a load in his ass, throat or both. They don’t just want to see their Hotwife be used..they absolutely crave BBC. Some even bring their little greedy BBC mouth around to feed after or before the Hotwife is present. Slut wife...more like cum hungry slut cuck for BBC.
ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

WOW!!!!!!!!!

Back