Have you ever been sucked by a cuckold husband?

I have sucked many cocks before my wife used them and after and sometimes have drained them, once i got used to sucking cock I tried to be good at it and most men seem to desire the service, how many different cocks have I sucked just ask
I’ve have a few bitch white cucks like yourself that used to keep my cock drained. Now...I don’t own any but one of the higher up bosses at the company I work loves to drain my cock ever morning after I take a piss. He waits in the last stall and has never wasted a drop of my thick load.

Last edited:
Surprising to you? Look...if a white married bitch boi wants to see his wife fucked that’s probably because he wants the same but it’s the closest he can get. He can’t satisfy her! No real man let’s his wife be used and stretched...only sub cuck fags do that.
I disagree there is no way in hell I would let anyone fuck me I want to see my wife take a BBC because yes I want to see her get what I cant give her and in the name of fun and sex I would clean her and if ordered to I would clean a BBC but I am not a "fag" or whip or pussy in my day to day life I am a powerful man who makes lot of decisions that effect MANY MANY people and physically I am not a small person and have been in my share of bar fights and have always held my own

I disagree there is no way in hell I would let anyone fuck me I want to see my wife take a BBC because yes I want to see her get what I cant give her and in the name of fun and sex I would clean her and if ordered to I would clean a BBC but I am not a "fag" or whip or pussy in my day to day life I am a powerful man who makes lot of decisions that effect MANY MANY people and physically I am not a small person and have been in my share of bar fights and have always held my own
good point........

I’ve have a few bitch white cucks like yourself that used to keep my cock drained. Now...I don’t own any but one of the higher up bosses at the company I work loves to drain my cock ever morning after I take a piss. He waits in the last stall and has never wasted a drop of my thick load.
admit it you like having your cock sucked by anyone who will do it and you feel a bit bad because you think it may make you gay. I have sucked well over a hundred different guys and everyone was eager and liked how it felt

Yes I have.

Couples sharing me, it's happened in the heat of the moment. But it was hot watching them both worship my cock!!
if the husband is talented his blow job will feel great and you will enjoy it just for the pure pleasure of blowing your load in a willing mouth. I suck cock because the men like it and that makes it fun for all

I wonder how many men would admit to liking the other man suck them off, it seems more acceptable for a woman to eat pussy than a man to suck cock but my experience tells me many men if not most are open to a blow job specially if you swallow which seems odd

I agree!

I think most black guys do it for the power over the cpl to belittle the white husband.
I think that for some Bulls and cucks Dominance and submission is the major driving forces not sexual orientation, I know it is for me. I'm beyond worrying about the labels bi or gay, but I would have no interest without the submissive aspect.

I've read on this thread that this is all about being bisexual. This certainly isn't the case with me, I have no interest in having sex with a guy but as a cuckold I feel it's my duty to kneel in front of a superior male and express my position by accepting his cock into my mouth before he takes my wife's cunt. I see it as giving my blessing to their coupling in the same way that I will extensively lick her pussy ready to accept his cock.

Back