Have you ever been sucked by a cuckold husband?

No but I did indeed piss all over a cuck after I filled his wife with my seed. I fucked her in their bathroom against the sink and then she made his ass go and sit in their walk in shower on his knees. I filled that pussy and when I had to piss I walked over to him in the shower and pissed all over his face and ******* as I finger fucked his girls asshole.

I have to admit that watching my husband suck cock does get me hot.

Our live-in often wants to keep going when I can't any longer. That's when my husband gets involved. My husband sucks our live-in as long as he wants him to. And my husband loves doing it.

My husband sets his alarm early so that he can wake up our live-in by sucking his cock every morning. Once our lover is hard and ready, that's when he comes to me and fucks me senseless. Afterward my husband sucks our live-in again, and then my husband goes down on me for more.

Our live-in says that my husband is probably the best cock sucker he has ever met. Our live-in loves that when I can't take anymore, my husband always will.

I like it when both of my men are happy.

I have, he loved 69ing with her while I fucked her doggy style so he could lick my balls and when I cum I pull out enough so itd in her cunt and dripping into his mouth. One time I pulled completely out and he sucked my cum out of my cock. It was great.
mm lucky hubby

Back