Have you ever been sucked by a cuckold husband?

I think it's up to the black bull if he wants the husband to suck his cock or not. Some black bulls like having both the hubby and wife sucking his cock together both of them showing submission to the black bull. And some hubbies like sucking black cock, getting it ready for their wife and cleaning it after the black bull has cum.
I agree, when my wife finally has her first it will be up to the bull and wife what they want me to do.

Sorry i don't mean to offend anyone, but that is not cuckolding, this is bisexual, which is also ok, if you are bisexual, for us the black man is a sex toy (but we respect his wishes) in the same way that our Oriental female friend is a sex toy (once again we respect her wishes), i think this thread is more about men who want to suck black cock than women.

Sorry i don't mean to offend anyone, but that is not cuckolding, this is bisexual, which is also ok, if you are bisexual, for us the black man is a sex toy (but we respect his wishes) in the same way that our Oriental female friend is a sex toy (once again we respect her wishes), i think this thread is more about men who want to suck black cock than women.
I agree and disagree, yes that is being bisexual and yes i would respect anyones wishes during sex but i don't think this is all about sucking a black cock. I would much rather watch my wife pleasure the bbc then have me do it but again its about being submissive to my wife and lover in the bedroom, if they want me to clean her and him up i will, if not that' s fine too.

Well, I'm not interested sucking black penis, but I must recognized that black guys have great power down there.
what do you think about it? Read the tex below (that I posted before) and tell me your opinion:

I'm not consider myself like a weak man and I have not an small penis. But I admire a lot black men because their virile potential.
You see, my wife had gotten a black boyfriend before me. She told me once that they were having sex standing and her boyfriend cummed so quickly. She needed get an orgasm, so she sucked his penis during two or three minutes no more, and it turned as hard as rock. They coupled again in the rear-entry position and they fucked until she obtained her orgasm shouting of pleasure...it took her only few seconds because she was so excited! Susan was still gasping when he could finish again sighing of relief!
He was a first class male! He had an incredible virile potential! I wouldn't make the love as good as him at that moment. He showed her all his penis strength because he couldn't relax after his first orgasm and he could fuck and get a new orgasm again! I would like be like him in that aspect.
Every women would become crazy for a man like him, wouldn't they?
i sometimes go on after i cum dont get soft so go on pumping. And as u said doesnt take long to get me hard again either. once had a wife 3 times in 2 hours. have had a cuck hubby suck me once so i cud do his wife second time

Well, I'm not interested sucking black penis, but I must recognized that black guys have great power down there.
what do you think about it? Read the tex below (that I posted before) and tell me your opinion:

I'm not consider myself like a weak man and I have not an small penis. But I admire a lot black men because their virile potential.
You see, my wife had gotten a black boyfriend before me. She told me once that they were having sex standing and her boyfriend cummed so quickly. She needed get an orgasm, so she sucked his penis during two or three minutes no more, and it turned as hard as rock. They coupled again in the rear-entry position and they fucked until she obtained her orgasm shouting of pleasure...it took her only few seconds because she was so excited! Susan was still gasping when he could finish again sighing of relief!
He was a first class male! He had an incredible virile potential! I wouldn't make the love as good as him at that moment. He showed her all his penis strength because he couldn't relax after his first orgasm and he could fuck and get a new orgasm again! I would like be like him in that aspect.
Every women would become crazy for a man like him, wouldn't they?
i sometimes go on after i cum dont get soft so go on pumping. And as u said doesnt take long to get me hard again either. once had a wife 3 times in 2 hours. have had a cuck hubby suck me once so i cud do his wife second time

I won't write that sucking a man's dick would be something I would enjoy, or fantasize doing. Just not my thing.

However, after he was through - I think it would be a sort of bit of something if I were to be told to lick the length of his shaft in order to taste my wife on his dick...... having one final reminder of how wet my wife was for him and how very deep he drilled himself into her.

So, I guess it would be only for the pleasure of tasting her on him, combined with the final submission of it as a whole.

Back