Have y’all ever fucked a wife while her husband was at work?

My bf don’t know about my fixation for black guys so I only meet with them when he’s traveling or he’s not at home... guess that won’t change anytime soon.
Can you explain more? Your BF doesn’t know about you sleeping with other guys, or is it that he knows about other guys he just doesn’t know they are black guys?

Once had a boss that like to put me on grave yard shift for months on end. Then I found out he was married to a girl I used to fuck in high school. Well we hooked up and she made me breakfast all the time. And yes I fucked her almost daily for months. Mostly at my place however some times at his place.

Yeah and that ******* had me paranoid like no other.

Made me realize how reckless married women can be when they've decided their gonna creep. She even had her neighbors looking out for her cause they hated her husband as much as she did.

The most reckless scenario was when she invited me over while the ******* were upstairs. She had me fuck her in the garage while she was watching her ******* on the baby monitor to make sure they didn't get out of bed.

Became a bit of a routine at Stanmore Crescent RAF Brize Norton in the summer of 1985 lol

Pack husband of to work at 8am just enough time until 10am for me to do my hair and make up and get my sexy lingerie on with my Chinese Komodo on ready for American serviceman lover to finish his night shift.
Two hours until lunchtime well used

Back