Have any of you white women brought other women into the lifestyle?

It helps that this friend of mine also use-to use me while we were in high school. We just picked up where we left off and included my husband.
Noting more.simple with friends.
How she introduce your husband? She spoke with him.open ... telling what you need or what she done? There are many way...of making a husband hooked.

Last edited:
I‘ve answered this question in other similar threads and thought I might answer it here also..
But for me.. because I was brought into this lifestyle by my best friend, and because it was so amazing to me and a life-changing experience for me, it’s like it’s only natural for me to play it forward to help others find what I have found with black men.
It’s not like I go out specifically looking for other white women to convert, but when they see me with my black lover, especially when we are at the gym, it’s not unusual for a woman to approach me to start asking questions..and when it sounds as if she’s really interested is when I try to convert her. and I’ve got to admit, I’ve helped a few of them. I’ve also, with the help of my best friend (the same girl who converted me) we’ve helped a number of our best friends get blacked also.

Once we’ve helped someone and they come back to tell us about their amazing experience, we always ask them to
“play it forward” as a thank you for helping them into the lifestyle.. and from what we hear, many of them have been successful in helping their friends into it also.

So if i may ask of y'all who are helping others, lets us all make sure that the ones they help, know they need to “play it forward” as a thank you..

I‘ve answered this question in other similar threads and thought I might answer it here also..
But for me.. because I was brought into this lifestyle by my best friend, and because it was so amazing to me and a life-changing experience for me, it’s like it’s only natural for me to play it forward to help others find what I have found with black men.
It’s not like I go out specifically looking for other white women to convert, but when they see me with my black lover, especially when we are at the gym, it’s not unusual for a woman to approach me to start asking questions..and when it sounds as if she’s really interested is when I try to convert her. and I’ve got to admit, I’ve helped a few of them. I’ve also, with the help of my best friend (the same girl who converted me) we’ve helped a number of our best friends get blacked also.

Once we’ve helped someone and they come back to tell us about their amazing experience, we always ask them to
“play it forward” as a thank you for helping them into the lifestyle.. and from what we hear, many of them have been successful in helping their friends into it also.

So if i may ask of y'all who are helping others, lets us all make sure that the ones they help, know they need to “play it forward” as a thank you..
Keep.going and do.what you know in this direction. Helping a wife to.found her real pleasure is something unbelievable. All we want this even if we Dont say. You must speak.with her and tell her she must speak.with her husband about this.

A lot.of husband have this fetish and accept this lifestyle but we are scared about what other people will.say.
We think how friends, family will see us and how the bull will treat us.
I am almoust 100% sure all the husband will say yes to their wife to have a bull but we need to have the safety nowbody will.know!

I have a sister in law, now my x-sister in law, who is twenty years younger than me. I told her about the cuckold relationship my husband and I have. It didn't seem to shock her, she knowing my husband it wouldn't. I'd tell her the magic that Blacks have over us and she wanted every little detail when I had been with my Black Lovers. She finally gave in to temptation and had a brief affair with a Black who she worked with, both being teachers at a high school. It was a slippery slope from there and she couldn't get enough Black Loving. She ended up divorcing her husband, got the house in the settlement as she had three daughters she was raising, and got thoroughly involved in the BNWO life style. Last I heard all her daughters were dating Blacks, one was even pregnant and she had a Bull living with them. I'm happy things turned out perfectly for her.

I have a sister in law, now my x-sister in law, who is twenty years younger than me. I told her about the cuckold relationship my husband and I have. It didn't seem to shock her, she knowing my husband it wouldn't. I'd tell her the magic that Blacks have over us and she wanted every little detail when I had been with my Black Lovers. She finally gave in to temptation and had a brief affair with a Black who she worked with, both being teachers at a high school. It was a slippery slope from there and she couldn't get enough Black Loving. She ended up divorcing her husband, got the house in the settlement as she had three daughters she was raising, and got thoroughly involved in the BNWO life style. Last I heard all her daughters were dating Blacks, one was even pregnant and she had a Bull living with them. I'm happy things turned out perfectly for her.
From what I have heard from others and have read, once a daug hter knows her mom has a black lover or boyfriend, it’s a very high percent of the time that the
daug hter will eventually go black and your story about all three of her, even one being black pregnant, is just an example of how it is in our society of todays

From what I have heard from others and have read, once a daug hter knows her mom has a black lover or boyfriend, it’s a very high percent of the time that the
daug hter will eventually go black and your story about all three of her, even one being black pregnant, is just an example of how it is in our society of todays
I agree with you, I know when I saw my moth er having affairs with Blacks while my fath er was out of town on business peeked my interest even at a young age. Seeing the immense pleasure she was getting from her Black Lovers I knew I had to find out for myself what magic these men held over white women and I'm so glad I did.

And its so beautiful too.

So beautiful, thank you Janice and keep up with the great work.

Awesome keep multiplying happening everywhere ♠️

Back