Has this happened to anyone else?

Not yet but I see it happening since my Penis grows a lot & sometimes it shocks myself about the growth. Hopefully your EX finds himself again, confidence is a mans Achilles's Heel.

I think the point is to satisfy wife not compare size. My dick is way bigger than my latin slut husband and he admits. But i always compliment back by telling him he is much of a man just for allowing me to fuck his wife. My purpose as a bbc is to make sure wife get satisfy and leave happy, its not about humiliating or making husband feel less of a man. At the end of the day the latin wife goes home to husband. Im just here to enhance the latin wife sex life.

I think the point is to satisfy wife not compare size. My dick is way bigger than my latin slut husband and he admits. But i always compliment back by telling him he is much of a man just for allowing me to fuck his wife. My purpose as a bbc is to make sure wife get satisfy and leave happy, its not about humiliating or making husband feel less of a man. At the end of the day the latin wife goes home to husband. Im just here to enhance the latin wife sex life.
Agreed !! We can’t control how hubby feels on the inside , but no point in being an asshole about it . My two cents .

I just wanna throw it out there that he wasn’t upset about it. We talked about it and he liked the experience After it happened and he processes it.that’s actually what led him into the cuckold lifestyle...we’re still friends to this day! I am guilty of thinking the circumstance was humorous..and I don’t think I’m a monster for that.

So one of my ex boyfriends wanted to have a threesome..the guy i picked was Huge! He was so big my ex was intimidated and couldn’t get hard and he had to pretty much watch this huge guy pound me..😂😂

You’re not a monster. Same thing has happened to me. Was supposed to be a threesome and I ended up watching her get pounded for hours. Only difference is now it’s her bull and it’s less intimidating now

I just wanna throw it out there that he wasn’t upset about it. We talked about it and he liked the experience After it happened and he processes it.that’s actually what led him into the cuckold lifestyle...we’re still friends to this day! I am guilty of thinking the circumstance was humorous..and I don’t think I’m a monster for that.
No, that is badass. Happened to me a couple times. Once the girl whose virginity I’d taken got super into him because he didn’t slip out on every stroke during doggie position sex. She loved teasing me about him being bigger for years afterwards.

Well it was just funny that it was his idea! I kinda did it out of spite too though
Love you did it out of spite. Once my female cousin was going to hook me up with a girl friend of hers, but one look at my penis and her girl decided I was only going to jerk off and maybe lick her. Her big dick bf fucked her both that night while they all talk about me need to shave it bare below the waist so I’d look slightly less itty bitty. Devastating to have your hot cousin laughing at your microdick while teenagers, but also erotic

Back