Promise ring πŸ’πŸ–€

cuckold_kisses

Couple
From
Mexico
Hello, my name is Marlen from πŸ‡²πŸ‡½πŸ’•, I apologize if my English is not good πŸ˜… I'm still learning

10 months ago I opened this account with my ex-boyfriend and we wanted to experience many things about sex, He was my soulmate because he was cute, he loved me, he was handsome, he was the dream boy in every woman's life and he gave me a promise ring.

Picsart_23-12-24_07-53-59-525.jpg

I know this site is not to talk about me but I would love to share this with someone πŸ˜…

I wanted to marry him but it all started at a small party for my ex, he invited his friends from work, and at that party there was Zasa, a boy who was a refugee from Haiti, he was a good friend of my ex.

In the end, my boyfriend asked me to have sex with him and his friend. I remember well that he told me not to be a racist girl πŸ˜… I wasn't very sure but I accepted and didn't really notice any differences between the two at that time.

My ex started asking me to have sex with that guy many times after that day and he told me that he loved watching me have sex πŸ˜… And the refugee boy was increasingly daring, he touched my whole body, he kissed me and ****** me to lick his ass, my body was no longer mine, it was his, and in the end

My ex got upset and broke up with me, calling me a whore and a black lover πŸ˜’

For a month I didn't go out, I lost my job and I cut off all relationships with people. I was alone and one day I met a girl who was doing live stripchay

I told him about my life and she told me I'm beautiful and if my ex was upset it's because those pink lips look better on a black cock

She really helped me after I met a guy from Trinidad and Tobago

I still have my ring but not because of you πŸ–•πŸ» you called me a black lover and I am and I will continue to be a whore like you called me

My ring looks better here πŸ’πŸ–€

Picsart_23-12-27_22-50-21-791.jpg

Picsart_23-12-27_22-37-13-291.jpg
IMG_20231224_082702.jpg

Thank you for helping me find what I like and you said it, right?

I am a black lover πŸ˜πŸ–€

Hello, my name is Marlen from πŸ‡²πŸ‡½πŸ’•, I apologize if my English is not good πŸ˜… I'm still learning

10 months ago I opened this account with my ex-boyfriend and we wanted to experience many things about sex, He was my soulmate because he was cute, he loved me, he was handsome, he was the dream boy in every woman's life and he gave me a promise ring.

View attachment 6760254

I know this site is not to talk about me but I would love to share this with someone πŸ˜…

I wanted to marry him but it all started at a small party for my ex, he invited his friends from work, and at that party there was Zasa, a boy who was a refugee from Haiti, he was a good friend of my ex.

In the end, my boyfriend asked me to have sex with him and his friend. I remember well that he told me not to be a racist girl πŸ˜… I wasn't very sure but I accepted and didn't really notice any differences between the two at that time.

My ex started asking me to have sex with that guy many times after that day and he told me that he loved watching me have sex πŸ˜… And the refugee boy was increasingly daring, he touched my whole body, he kissed me and ****** me to lick his ass, my body was no longer mine, it was his, and in the end

For a month I didn't go out, I lost my job and I cut off all relationships with people. I was alone and one day I met a girl who was doing live stripchay

I told him about my life and she told me I'm beautiful and if my ex was upset it's because those pink lips look better on a black cock

I still have my ring but not because of you πŸ–•πŸ» you called me a black lover and I am and I will continue to be a whore like you called me

View attachment 6760277

View attachment 6760279
View attachment 6760283

great story

View attachment 6760254

View attachment 6760277

View attachment 6760279
View attachment 6760283

Wow what an amazing story to read to start my year

View attachment 6760254

View attachment 6760277

View attachment 6760279
View attachment 6760283

RINGS: I see 3 in each pic... :ROFLMAO:

Great story, BTW

Back