Has this ever happend before to you?

So we are soon to try our first experience with a bbc bull...

However hubby said he may get cold feet at the time when he actually sees me playing woth a bull..

What do you do at that stage? Just carry on playing or stop?

I dont think i will be able to stop at that point as ive been craving this way too long

However hubby said he may get cold feet at the time when he actually sees me playing woth a bull..

I dont think i will be able to stop at that point as ive been craving this way too long
You both better be damn sure. You can’t but the genie back in the bottle while the wish is being granted.

It is good he is being honest about his fears, but I think you will have nothing to worry about .. Keep going .. he will find it one of the most intoxicating experiences of his life .. the moment he watches another mans (larger) cock disappear into your pussy ... watching and hearing you, hearing another man groan as he feels your pussy around his cock and you bth cum with him inside you .. he won't stop you.. and will probable cum the moment your lover pulls his slackening cock from our dripping pussy, and you close your mouth around his (your husbands) cock.

The fact that he is saying he might cold feet shows he is having doubts about the subject. You won't be able to stop if he protests or does get cold feet tho. A BBC bull is very demanding and he will take control of what happens. So enjoy your experience to the fullest. BUT I believe he will fully enjoy seeing you get some BBC.

If you value your relationship, don't do it! Unless both of you are in full agreement this could blow up in your face. Even when you are in full agreement the ugly green monster of jealousy can erupt. Fantasy can sometimes be very different from reality especially for men.
Definetley dont let him cum to soon. It will go south from there quick/ Keep him hot and hard and involved. Most of all comunicate. He wants it and you do as well, so be good to eachother and make it about him also. Youll really enjoy the aftermath.!

My wife wants to and has told me to arrange a get together but she gets reluctant and im not pushy so i just relax and take from her what she gives. I think tho she wouldnt mind being blindfolded and ravished by a couple of guys waiting!. Also we dont know any body that would fit what me have in mind for her. always hopefull though!

Attachments

• fav99045.jpg
    fav99045.jpg
    13.3 KB · Views: 81
My wife wants to and has told me to arrange a get together but she gets reluctant and im not pushy so i just relax and take from her what she gives. I think tho she wouldnt mind being blindfolded and ravished by a couple of guys waiting!. Also we dont know any body that would fit what me have in mind for her. always hopefull though!
image-2016-11-16-03-51-19.jpg

A hotel room in a different city is great for this

That's a hard question. Either way someone's fucked.

Is hubby’s reluctance about becoming a cuckold or about watching you being blacked? Would he feel better about it if he weren’t present?

My thoughts are you are both on the journey and there will be some doubt at times, from one of the other.

I would be strong and guide him, and say you will support him, but use phrases like “ it’s going to happen, but I am there to support you” “ don’t worry I will help you through it and I am looking forward to us being really close afterwards”

I would focus on “us” but also don’t move from the fact that it is going to happen. You need to keep this point both yo keep you both on course. Being strong and also being sure is what he will need, don’t put any doubts in either of your heads and it will give him focus.

Also, was this hubby’s idea or yours? If it’s yours, you should go through with it otherwise you’ll be extremely frustrated and may end up blaming your hubby. I know that if my wife had craved black cock earlier in our marriage there isn’t a thing in the world I could have done to stop her, even if I wanted to.

you may want to try and experiment a bit. You could go out to a bar or club and meet a man and maybe kiss or dance while your husband watches. If he is ok with this then you can go a bit farther. It is normal to have cold feet even if you are a long term cuck husband. You want to be sure because once you fuck another man you cannot unfuck him and hubby will have it in his mind also men are different when they have a hard cock,. I can attest that it can be excruciating watching her pick up a man or fuck one. Things such as will other people find out and more

Fuck it! Tell your hubby that the BBC can "three-stroke you" .....he can slide his big hard cock in and out of your pussy 3 times and if the hubby don't like it...all will stop.

Lol! I can't see ANY hubby, the bitch or the BBC wanting to stop.

Back