Has anyone suck cock while displaying wife's/gf's photos?

a hot dream of me, especially when realising that he is imagining that my wife who is sucking his cock, mmmmmmmm

I've watched guys jerk off on cam to her pics/videos and make obscene comments about her plenty of times. In fact I'm always looking for more. I'm not into touching their dicks but I would LOVE to watch a few guys do that in person. Maybe give them her worn panties or a pair of her heels to cum all over too. Would be even hotter if they knew her as well.

I came very close to sending some salacious pics of her in bikinis and lingerie to a guy who she has told me was border line obsessed with her prior to our hooking up. I know where he works and have thought about leaving him a present some photos wrapped discreetly in a package and left on his car. It would have to blow his mind. The odds of getting a gift like that from a complete stranger (I've never met him in person). Maybe leave an email he can contact me at for more, but only if I can watch him jerk to her? Get him lusting for her again.

Illl never do it since it would be a betrayal of her trust (she knows I show other men and tacitly approves) but the thought has crossed my mind.

Closest I've come was a guy in town who I met up with on WifeLivers chat. As soon as he saw her pics he recognized her and described her shopping at his store (which she did). I sent him thousands of photos and watched him stroke online to her about 100x. We always wanted to meet up but we both figured that might be weird. Sadly lost touch with him when YIM went down.

15 years ago, after my divorce, my ex-wifes bull/ fuck buddy was still happy to come past my place for a blow job every now and again and we'd put on old videos of him fucking her while i'd suck his cock. Was always conflicted as I was trying to move on from her and wanted to stop jerking off to her old pics and videos, but he really enjoyed it and he was a great guy with a beautiful cock, so just dealt with it as I wanted him to keep coming back for more as he did for 6 or so more months :)

Back