Has anyone seen Black Panther yet?

You'll enjoy it @James J and @NYSoccerMomCpl . It was exceptionally well done! It should have been made decades ago but during my formative years it would have been too politically charged to provide positive Black role models then, not to mention the special effects would be crappy and it would be a lot more expensive to produce.

Last edited:
...good to hear, doesn't happen often enough...
Seeing that it's still making money, a question of time when it will cross a Billion dollars at the box office, people will take notice and make other sequels and related stories of positive Black role models will be revealed. Perhaps they might reboot Deep Space 9 where a Black Commander then Captain was not only featured but was considered to be a religious icon as well?
( https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Star_Trek:_Deep_Space_Nine )

We saw it. It's good. Some of the action scenes and outcomes leave a bit to be desired, IMO.

It's very well cast. The humor is timed well for certain characters, too!

From a story perspective it’s exceptional. I was so into that I forgot to be impressed by the action and cgi sequences

Yes, my partner and I saw it last week. It is an excellent movie, well written and acted. I would recommend it and will be very surprised if there ins' a sequel.

I’ve seen it twice and I agree with everyone excellent movie. Storyline is exceptional and action is good it was well worth going to the theater instead of just using the firestick.

Back