Has anyone let wife have bbc on Honeymoon first bbc!

Anyone ever share there new bride with massive bbc on honeymoon?
Yes. She actually had three BBC's on separate occasions and one white guy. The white guy was a courtesy fuck. We went out for dinner and believe it or not neither one of us brought money. My wife left her purse in the room and I forgot to grab my wallet. Our bill was 87.00. We spoke to the manager and promised him we would come back and pay the bill. Then my wife said "unless you want to come to our room after you get off and I'll fuck you. He showed up about 2am, woke us up, she fucked him and he was gone in about 20 minutes.

Yes. She actually had three BBC's on separate occasions and one white guy. The white guy was a courtesy fuck. We went out for dinner and believe it or not neither one of us brought money. My wife left her purse in the room and I forgot to grab my wallet. Our bill was 87.00. We spoke to the manager and promised him we would come back and pay the bill. Then my wife said "unless you want to come to our room after you get off and I'll fuck you. He showed up about 2am, woke us up, she fucked him and he was gone in about 20 minutes.
Thank you for telling that story. Very hot would love to hear more about the bbc she got

Back