Has anyone else given their wife the go ahead.

Oh yes this is exactly what I did with my wife....after years of fantasizing with her about this in bed....and the first year she would protest and say " it's never going to happen I never doing that" she's Asian.....but in the second year she was breaking down because it was all I fantasized with her in bed and she would cum to it.

The second year she got a new co worker that was young handsome well built and Black and hitting on her.....I focused on him in bed and she would never protest at all with him......I would say things like " you don't even have to tell me" and " I want you to have him and not tell me" she wouldn't even protest.......She confessed to me that their conversations are about getting together thats when i knew it was real......then one night in bed she whispered to me when I said " I want you to start making love to him......she said " swear to God you want me to" I said "do you want to?" she said "yes"......I said "I want you to also" then she whisper the words that made me cum....she said "I'm ok going to" I said "swear to god" she said " I swear to god"

My wife has had the “go ahead” for the past 15yrs. Lately as we fuck - she loves to be on the bottom in missionary pinned to the bed I whisper into her ear “anything you wan, any cock, any guy - you want to fuck them in this bed- you want to spend a weekend away - whatever you want - I will love you”. She giggles and I can feel her pussy gush

Oh yes this is exactly what I did with my wife....after years of fantasizing with her about this in bed....and the first year she would protest and say " it's never going to happen I never doing that" she's Asian.....but in the second year she was breaking down because it was all I fantasized with her in bed and she would cum to it.

The second year she got a new co worker that was young handsome well built and Black and hitting on her.....I focused on him in bed and she would never protest at all with him......I would say things like " you don't even have to tell me" and " I want you to have him and not tell me" she wouldn't even protest.......She confessed to me that their conversations are about getting together thats when i knew it was real......then one night in bed she whispered to me when I said " I want you to start making love to him......she said " swear to God you want me to" I said "do you want to?" she said "yes"......I said "I want you to also" then she whisper the words that made me cum....she said "I'm ok going to" I said "swear to god" she said " I swear to god"
I came

One night we had been to a swingers party. My wife had gone off with a young black man to a bedroom and spent over an hour with him. One of our rules had been condoms, no exceptions. She told me to reach under her skirt. Her pussy was slick with cum. She said she didn't realize that he entered her bare until he came. She said she had never felt that much cum at one time before.

When we got home, she told me I had to eat her before i could fuck her. I did reluctantly because she made it clear more than once that would happen or no pussy. I had never tasted another man's cum. It was humiliating but it wasn't the worst experience. She was so sensitive that she climaxed repeatably. As I was licking her, she told me the young black man had asked her to come to his house mid week and spend the day. They were both teachers so they had the summer off. She told me if I wanted any pussy I had to agree to let her go. I finally agreed. Once I entered her, she was slick with cum but very loose. she told me that was the way it would feel for now on.

My wife and I have had an agreement for about a year now. She can play with anybody she chooses as long as everything is openly communicated. We'd both prefer her Bulls to be black, however there aren't many black men living in our community.

Back