Has anyone actually met on here?

757bull

Male
Real Person
Anyone else having a hard time meeting on here? As in a bunch of guys saying, “my wife’s warming up to the idea” or just random profile sending pics and wanting to exchange nudes.
That’s cool and all but I feel like there’s not that many profiles or real people trying meet and have some fun. Maybe it’s just me, but please feel free to share your experiences or tips!

We've had as good success on here as on SLS. In less than a month met one guy from each, and will meet one more from each this weekend and next. So we'd say yes we've had success.

Here is just one couple's perspective on how you have presented yourself.
It looks like you're doing most things right.
1. Verified
2. Filled in the About section
3. You write in complete, coherent sentences
4. You follow those you'd like to meet
5. I assume you DM those you want to meet, and that you write more than "How are you doing?"

Things you could consider to improve
1. Add more about you in your About section
2. Add pictures showing your arms and chest
3. Add a face pic with a nice smile if you are OK with that (We think this can only be the profile pic because media pics must be nudes. Irritating)
4. Post more, and comment more, like more.
5. In your DMs, compliment first but respectfully. Read there About section and any posts they made about what they are seeking before sending the first message. Make sure they have listed they want to meet and not just online interests. State how you can help them get what they want. Give your name if you are comfortable with that in the first message but always by the second. Including a face pic or clothed full body shot helps a lot.
6. Look for people that do these things to when deciding to DM.

And finally
7. Move to Florida or NYC

If you DMed us and were within an hour of us, we would be unsure if we would meet you. We'd ask to give us some of the data above.

I don’t have issues and several people I know aren’t having issues either but I have read quite a bit on here that some cities or areas are more dead than others. If you’re in one of these areas and you travel it might help! Good luck!

I have never met one. Not because I don't want to, more because like any other dating/sex site, it's a job. I admire guys that do meet because the amount of sh*t they r prepared to go through is something I could not do. The females NEVER have issues getting dk. So it's really not worth listening to their opinion. But men ? It's a lotta sh*t bro. Lotta timewasters.....TONS

So I come here for the forum/pics and videos

Not really a hookup site but I’m sure there a some. For me it’s mostly men messaging me in hopes that their wife will eventually go thru with it. The whole time they are just jerking off to the thought of i it. basically wanting me to go into detail about what I would do to her. No time for that so I stick with who I’m in front of meaning who I know, see ir meet in person. I went to events but as a single male it can be difficult as well. A lot of women already have a regular and are satisfied but there are a few out there that say they can never have too many regulars. I avoid those type 😀

Actually not what I use this site for. We have profiles on SDC and SLS, and used to on Fet. My husband runs those, and uses them to arrange my dates. That's actually one of his favorite things, so I never have and never will arrange to meet someone without involving him. I use this as a place to interact with people with similar interests. Most of my posts are in the Question and Answer or Resort Review forums.

I wouldn't mind meeting someone either locally, different area or state, alike, but at the same time, I still get mixed feelings about investing so much effort into one individual in particular that may or may not work out in the end. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I have never met one. Not because I don't want to, more because like any other dating/sex site, it's a job. I admire guys that do meet because the amount of sh*t they r prepared to go through is something I could not do. The females NEVER have issues getting dk. So it's really not worth listening to their opinion. But men ? It's a lotta sh*t bro. Lotta timewasters.....TONS

So I come here for the forum/pics and videos
Agreed

Back