Harmoni Kalifornia appears on the Venus Cuckoldress Podcast!

Harmoni Kalifornia

Female
Real Person
Gold Member
Good morning Cucks! I recently became friends with Venus Cuckoldress! What an amazing lady, her podcast is invaluable as a resource for cuckolding. We had a great time talking about the life. It‘s free, enjoy!

Good morning Cucks! I recently became friends with Venus Cuckoldress! What an amazing lady, her podcast is invaluable as a resource for cuckolding. We had a great time talking about the life. It‘s free, enjoy!

You two are amazing! Thanks Harmoni!

I started listening to her podcast a couple of years ago. She delves into subjects that rarely get discussed in-depth like
she does. She has at least two segments concerning her transition to BBC. She is very complimentary of black men,
listing several advantages they offer for hotwives. Her opinions supported several of my own decisions.
I agree, I meant what I said about finding something in EVERY episode to relate to or learn from.

Thanks H, look forward to it

We always listen to Venus & this was a good session with you, H, as well.
Have you listened to the one with Drew, the editor of Spades Magazine. You might contact him and get on his next issue.
‘Caroline Boyle’ is the resident writer and has some fabulous and arousing stories on the magazine. Take a guess who she is(?)

Have you listened to the one with Drew, the editor of Spades Magazine. You might contact him and get on his next issue.
‘Caroline Boyle’ is the resident writer and has some fabulous and arousing stories on the magazine. Take a guess who she is(?)
Yes, I am familiar with Drew and Spades Magazine. I have listened to all of Drew’s episodes. Plus, I‘ve been fortunate to have been featured/interviewed twice for Spades magazine. He is also a big supporter of my onlyfans! I fucking love the guy! 0277E908-F048-4E7C-BCC3-0E9F2D90B377.png

I now listen to the Venus Cuckoldress podcasts on my morning walks. Really enjoy her explanations on being a good cuckold and helps me understand what women give thought too before cuckolding their husbands. Great podcasts!

Would love to read “Caroline Boyle’s” stories

always been a fan of yours

We are both your fans!

Back