Hard Pounding Brothers: Told by a Houston Bull

MT1975

Couple
From
TX, US
The Cum Slut Chronicles - Hard Pounding Brothers: Told by a Houston Bull

Met up with “Michelle” and two hard-pounding brothers named Marcus and Henry that work at her school where she teaches on Saturday, December 9, 2017. I drove up from Houston on Friday night and stayed with my sister and met Michelle at a La Quinta on Cherry Street in Fort Worth at around 8:30 p.m. When I got there she came to the door in a black dress only it was hiked up around her waist so you could see her big ass and pussy and pulled down so her tits were hanging out. Marcus and Henry were already naked so I guess that had already started fooling with her a little bit. She said hello then kissed me deep shoving her tongue into my mouth while I reached down and grabbed her ass with my hand. I noticed she was still wearing her wedding ring as a reminder to us that we were fucking another man’s wife. Then she said, “Come on, let’s go fuck!” Gotta love a woman like that!

171.jpgShe got on the bed on her back and I wasted no time but slipped down between her legs and started licking her wet pussy while Henry shoved his big dick in her mouth. Marcus started licking her tits while she reached up and jacked his cock with her hand. I tore my clothes off while I was licking her and was naked pretty soon. My dick was as hard as a rock and since she was wet already I got between her legs and shoved it deep in her pussy. She gasped a little bit and then started to moan while I fucked her and while she sucked off Marcus, then Henry, then back to Marcus. We were rockin’ this bitch and it wasn’t too long before she started to move her pussy around on my cock a little bit like she was really into it. Then she started m118.jpgoaning and pulled Henry’s dick outta her mouth and said, “Fuck! I’m gonna cum!” She gobbled up Henry’s dick again and then started to shake as she came and threw her head back – cumming hard from my big cock while she had two big black cocks in her hands. I kept fucking her after she came and before long I felt like I was gonna cum so I said, “You want me to cum in your pussy baby? “ She said, “Mmm – hmm” and I said “You want a cream-pie in that nasty school teacher pussy?” She said “God YES!” so I let loose of my load and I jizzed that pussy full!

As soon as I was done Henry said, “I want some of that sloppy pussy Motherfucker” so I moved and he got in between her legs and slipped his cock in her cum filled fuck-hole. *******, we could all hear him sloshing around in there as he smacked his nuts against her ass while he fucked this tight little white whore. It wasn’t long before he shot his load inside of her and the cum 138.jpgstarted to ooze out of her pussy and down the crack of her big ass. “Now you!” she said to Marcus .. “Cum in my pussy!” Marcus slipped around and started to fuck her but she was slick as hell plus stretched out from us so he said he didn’t feel much friction. He kept fucking her though for probably ten minutes until finally he said, “Here it comes, here it comes. You ready?” Michelle nodded and he let loose of a huge load of baby-making cum inside of her pussy so that even more cum came running down her ass crack onto the bed.

By this time Henry and I were hard again so we flipped her over on all fours and took turns fucking her pussy and mouth while Marcus laid down and sucked on her tits that were hanging down and flopping everywhere from the pounding she was getting. She reached over with her hand and started stroking his cock trying to get him hard again. After a few minutes of this Michelle started to cum again while Henry was fucking her. While she was cumming she started moving her mouth up and down my shaft so fast and hard that I couldn’t take it and I shot a big load into her mouth, grabbing her head with both hands as I did. In her profile she said she was a swallower and she didn’t lie – she took the whole load in her mouth and never spit out a drop! That was it for me for awhile – I fell into a chair and watched Henry and Marcus fuck the ******* out of her. Henry was fucking her doggy while she was sucking Marcus’ dick when he started making fuck faces and pretty soon nutted in her pussy from behind. Marcus then threw the whore on her back and started pounding her pussy until he came inside of her. When he let her up she was sticky and sweaty and full of black man’s cum! We all took a break and had a ******* or two and Michelle took a shower.2.jpg

Pretty soon she came out wearing a towel and sat down. As she sat on the bed and we talked Henry came up behind her and slipped his hands down on her tits making the towel fall down. Marcus went over to the edge of the bed and started licking her pussy while I got some lube. “Let’s do airtight, okay?” I said. She said “Sure, we can try it,” so I told Marcus to lay on his back and her to ride his cock. She slipped on top of Marcus and started to fuck him while Henry shoved his cock in her mouth. As she fucked Marcus I lubed up her ass, putting in first one finger then my thumb then two fingers. Before long I had her ass loosened up and I stood up on the bed and slowly slipped my lubed cock into her slippery asshole while she fucked Marcus and sucked Henry. We DP’ed her like that for a long time – each of us taking a turn in her ass – until the three of us all came either in or on her.

It was pretty late by this time so we took a break. Somewhere in the middle of the night Marcus had to leave but Henry and I stayed the night – Michelle sleeping naked between us. I woke up pretty hard around 8:00 a.m. on Sunday morning, grabbed some lube for my dick and since she was sleeping on her back I gave a her quick fuck. She woke up groggy and smiled and pulled me down to kiss me. She reached around and grabbed my ass cheeks while I fucked her and pretty soon I came - giving her whatever was left in my balls after that night of hard fucking.

Around 10 a.m. Marcus woke up and we all started getting around. He wanted to do one more threeway and Michelle is so nice that –even though she was worn out and had to be sore as hell – she said okay. Because we had cum so much it probably lasted 30 or 45 minutes with us switching back and forth between fucking her mouth or fucking her pussy as she lay on her back. Both of us finally came – she wanted one more load each in her pussy – then took showers and left.

I gotta say I thought this lady was full of ******* – that she wouldn’t really be as nasty as she says she is in her profile, but I was wrong. This is one nasty fuckslut and I will be back for more. I can’t wait to be part of her New Years Eve Gangbang in Dallas. It’s a long way from Houston but well worth the drive!

7.jpg[000117].jpg[000216].jpg4.jpg

Last edited:

Met up with “Michelle” and two hard-pounding brothers named Marcus and Henry that work at her school where she teaches on Saturday, December 9, 2017. I drove up from Houston on Friday night and stayed with my sister and met Michelle at a La Quinta on Cherry Street in Fort Worth at around 8:30 p.m. When I got there she came to the door in a black dress only it was hiked up around her waist so you could see her big ass and pussy and pulled down so her tits were hanging out. Marcus and Henry were already naked so I guess that had already started fooling with her a little bit. She said hello then kissed me deep shoving her tongue into my mouth while I reached down and grabbed her ass with my hand. I noticed she was still wearing her wedding ring as a reminder to us that we were fucking another man’s wife. Then she said, “Come on, let’s go fuck!” Gotta love a woman like that!

View attachment 4864825She got on the bed on her back and I wasted no time but slipped down between her legs and started licking her wet pussy while Henry shoved his big dick in her mouth. Marcus started licking her tits while she reached up and jacked his cock with her hand. I tore my clothes off while I was licking her and was naked pretty soon. My dick was as hard as a rock and since she was wet already I got between her legs and shoved it deep in her pussy. She gasped a little bit and then started to moan while I fucked her and while she sucked off Marcus, then Henry, then back to Marcus. We were rockin’ this bitch and it wasn’t too long before she started to move her pussy around on my cock a little bit like she was really into it. Then she started moaning and pulled Henry’s dick outta her mouth and said, “Fuck! I’m gonna cum!” She gobbled up Henry’s dick again and then started to shake as she came and threw her head back – cumming hard from my big cock while she had two big black cocks in her hands. I kept fucking her after she came and before long I felt like I was gonna cum so I said, “You want me to cum in your pussy baby? “ She said, “Mmm – hmm” and I said “You want a cream-pie in that nasty school teacher pussy?” She said “God YES!” so I let loose of my load and I jizzed that pussy full!

As soon as I was done Henry said, “I want some of that sloppy pussy Motherfucker” so I moved and he got in between her legs and slipped his cock in her cum filled fuck-hole. *******, we could all hear him sloshing around in there as he smacked his nuts against her ass while he fView attachment 4864814ucked this tight little white whore. It wasn’t long before he shot his load inside of her and the cum started to ooze out of her pussy and down the crack of her big ass. “Now you!” she said to Marcus .. “Cum in my pussy!” Marcus slipped around and started to fuck her but she was slick as hell plus stretched out from us so he said he didn’t feel much friction. He kept fucking her though for probably ten minutes until finally he said, “Here it comes, here it comes. You ready?” Michelle nodded and he let loose of a huge load of baby-making cum inside of her pussy so that even more cum came running down her ass crack onto the bed.

By this time Henry and I were hard again so we flipped her over on all fours and took turns fucking her pussy and mouth while Marcus laid down and sucked on her tits that were hanging down and flopping everywhere from the pounding she was getting. She reached over with her hand and started stroking his cock trying to get him hard again. After a few minutes of this Michelle started to cum again while Henry was fucking her. While she was cumming she started moving her mouth up and down my shaft so fast and hard that I couldn’t take it and I shot a big load into her mouth, grabbing her head with both hands as I did. In her profile she said she was a swallower and she didn’t lie – she took the whole load in her mouth and never spit out a drop! That was it for me for awhile – I fell into a chair and watched Henry and Marcus fuck the ******* out of her. Henry was fucking her doggy while she was sucking Marcus’ dick when he started making fuck faces and pretty soon nutted in her pussy from behind. Marcus then threw the whore on her back and started pounding her pussy until he came inside of her. When he let her up she was sticky and sweaty and full of black man’s cum! We all took a break and had a ******* or two and Michelle took a shower.

Pretty soon she cameView attachment 4864844 out wearing a towel and sat down. As she sat on the bed and we talked Henry came up behind her and slipped his hands down on her tits making the towel fall down. Marcus went over to the edge of the bed and started licking her pussy while I got some lube. “Let’s do airtight, okay?” I said. She said “Sure, we can try it,” so I told Marcus to lay on his back and her to ride his cock. She slipped on top of Marcus and started to fuck him while Henry shoved his cock in her mouth. As she fucked Marcus I lubed up her ass, putting in first one finger then my thumb then two fingers. Before long I had her ass loosened up and I stood up on the bed and slowly slipped my lubed cock into her slippery asshole while she fucked Marcus and sucked Henry. We DP’ed her like that for a long time – each of us taking a turn in her ass – until the three of us all came either in or on her.

It was pretty late by this time so we took a break. Somewhere in the middle of the night Marcus had to leave but Henry and I stayed the night – Michelle sleeping naked between us. I woke up pretty hard around 8:00 a.m. on Sunday morning, grabbed some lube for my dick and since she was sleeping on her back I gave a her quick fuck. She woke up groggy and smiled and pulled me down to kiss me. She reached around and grabbed my ass cheeks while I fucked her and pretty soon I came - giving her whatever was left in my balls after that night of hard fucking.
View attachment 4864850
Around 10 a.m. Marcus woke up and we all started getting around. He wanted to do one more threeway and Michelle is so nice that –even though she was worn out and had to be sore as hell – she said okay. Because we had cum so much it probably lasted 30 or 45 minutes with us switching back and forth between fucking her mouth or fucking her pussy as she lay on her back. Both of us finally came – she wanted one more load each in her pussy – then took showers and left.

I gotta say I thought this lady was full of ******* – that she wouldn’t really be as nasty as she says she is in her profile, but I was wrong. This is one nasty fuckslut and I will be back for more. I can’t wait to be part of her New Years Eve Gangbang in Dallas. It’s a long way from Houston but well worth the drive!
Hot x 1000000

View attachment 5086810She got on the bed on her back and I wasted no time but slipped down between her legs and started licking her wet pussy while Henry shoved his big dick in her mouth. Marcus started licking her tits while she reached up and jacked his cock with her hand. I tore my clothes off while I was licking her and was naked pretty soon. My dick was as hard as a rock and since she was wet already I got between her legs and shoved it deep in her pussy. She gasped a little bit and then started to moan while I fucked her and while she sucked off Marcus, then Henry, then back to Marcus. We were rockin’ this bitch and it wasn’t too long before she started to move her pussy around on my cock a little bit like she was really into it. Then she started mView attachment 5086785oaning and pulled Henry’s dick outta her mouth and said, “Fuck! I’m gonna cum!” She gobbled up Henry’s dick again and then started to shake as she came and threw her head back – cumming hard from my big cock while she had two big black cocks in her hands. I kept fucking her after she came and before long I felt like I was gonna cum so I said, “You want me to cum in your pussy baby? “ She said, “Mmm – hmm” and I said “You want a cream-pie in that nasty school teacher pussy?” She said “God YES!” so I let loose of my load and I jizzed that pussy full!

As soon as I was done Henry said, “I want some of that sloppy pussy Motherfucker” so I moved and he got in between her legs and slipped his cock in her cum filled fuck-hole. *******, we could all hear him sloshing around in there as he smacked his nuts against her ass while he fucked this tight little white whore. It wasn’t long before he shot his load inside of her and the cum View attachment 5086800started to ooze out of her pussy and down the crack of her big ass. “Now you!” she said to Marcus .. “Cum in my pussy!” Marcus slipped around and started to fuck her but she was slick as hell plus stretched out from us so he said he didn’t feel much friction. He kept fucking her though for probably ten minutes until finally he said, “Here it comes, here it comes. You ready?” Michelle nodded and he let loose of a huge load of baby-making cum inside of her pussy so that even more cum came running down her ass crack onto the bed.

By this time Henry and I were hard again so we flipped her over on all fours and took turns fucking her pussy and mouth while Marcus laid down and sucked on her tits that were hanging down and flopping everywhere from the pounding she was getting. She reached over with her hand and started stroking his cock trying to get him hard again. After a few minutes of this Michelle started to cum again while Henry was fucking her. While she was cumming she started moving her mouth up and down my shaft so fast and hard that I couldn’t take it and I shot a big load into her mouth, grabbing her head with both hands as I did. In her profile she said she was a swallower and she didn’t lie – she took the whole load in her mouth and never spit out a drop! That was it for me for awhile – I fell into a chair and watched Henry and Marcus fuck the ******* out of her. Henry was fucking her doggy while she was sucking Marcus’ dick when he started making fuck faces and pretty soon nutted in her pussy from behind. Marcus then threw the whore on her back and started pounding her pussy until he came inside of her. When he let her up she was sticky and sweaty and full of black man’s cum! We all took a break and had a ******* or two and Michelle took a shower.View attachment 5086802

Pretty soon she came out wearing a towel and sat down. As she sat on the bed and we talked Henry came up behind her and slipped his hands down on her tits making the towel fall down. Marcus went over to the edge of the bed and started licking her pussy while I got some lube. “Let’s do airtight, okay?” I said. She said “Sure, we can try it,” so I told Marcus to lay on his back and her to ride his cock. She slipped on top of Marcus and started to fuck him while Henry shoved his cock in her mouth. As she fucked Marcus I lubed up her ass, putting in first one finger then my thumb then two fingers. Before long I had her ass loosened up and I stood up on the bed and slowly slipped my lubed cock into her slippery asshole while she fucked Marcus and sucked Henry. We DP’ed her like that for a long time – each of us taking a turn in her ass – until the three of us all came either in or on her.

View attachment 5086817
I want to film this goddess slut

View attachment 5086810She got on the bed on her back and I wasted no time but slipped down between her legs and started licking her wet pussy while Henry shoved his big dick in her mouth. Marcus started licking her tits while she reached up and jacked his cock with her hand. I tore my clothes off while I was licking her and was naked pretty soon. My dick was as hard as a rock and since she was wet already I got between her legs and shoved it deep in her pussy. She gasped a little bit and then started to moan while I fucked her and while she sucked off Marcus, then Henry, then back to Marcus. We were rockin’ this bitch and it wasn’t too long before she started to move her pussy around on my cock a little bit like she was really into it. Then she started mView attachment 5086785oaning and pulled Henry’s dick outta her mouth and said, “Fuck! I’m gonna cum!” She gobbled up Henry’s dick again and then started to shake as she came and threw her head back – cumming hard from my big cock while she had two big black cocks in her hands. I kept fucking her after she came and before long I felt like I was gonna cum so I said, “You want me to cum in your pussy baby? “ She said, “Mmm – hmm” and I said “You want a cream-pie in that nasty school teacher pussy?” She said “God YES!” so I let loose of my load and I jizzed that pussy full!

As soon as I was done Henry said, “I want some of that sloppy pussy Motherfucker” so I moved and he got in between her legs and slipped his cock in her cum filled fuck-hole. *******, we could all hear him sloshing around in there as he smacked his nuts against her ass while he fucked this tight little white whore. It wasn’t long before he shot his load inside of her and the cum View attachment 5086800started to ooze out of her pussy and down the crack of her big ass. “Now you!” she said to Marcus .. “Cum in my pussy!” Marcus slipped around and started to fuck her but she was slick as hell plus stretched out from us so he said he didn’t feel much friction. He kept fucking her though for probably ten minutes until finally he said, “Here it comes, here it comes. You ready?” Michelle nodded and he let loose of a huge load of baby-making cum inside of her pussy so that even more cum came running down her ass crack onto the bed.

By this time Henry and I were hard again so we flipped her over on all fours and took turns fucking her pussy and mouth while Marcus laid down and sucked on her tits that were hanging down and flopping everywhere from the pounding she was getting. She reached over with her hand and started stroking his cock trying to get him hard again. After a few minutes of this Michelle started to cum again while Henry was fucking her. While she was cumming she started moving her mouth up and down my shaft so fast and hard that I couldn’t take it and I shot a big load into her mouth, grabbing her head with both hands as I did. In her profile she said she was a swallower and she didn’t lie – she took the whole load in her mouth and never spit out a drop! That was it for me for awhile – I fell into a chair and watched Henry and Marcus fuck the ******* out of her. Henry was fucking her doggy while she was sucking Marcus’ dick when he started making fuck faces and pretty soon nutted in her pussy from behind. Marcus then threw the whore on her back and started pounding her pussy until he came inside of her. When he let her up she was sticky and sweaty and full of black man’s cum! We all took a break and had a ******* or two and Michelle took a shower.View attachment 5086802

View attachment 5086817View attachment 5832860View attachment 5832867View attachment 5832870
This is fucking wonderful

View attachment 5086817View attachment 5832860View attachment 5832867View attachment 5832870
👍👍👍👍👍

Back