Handcuffed women... blowjobs on their knees?

I am braking in a woman now (42 yo white wife). She has won awards as a high school teacher, but she tells me the responsibility can be overwhelming. When she gets to my place she strips and stays nude until she leaves. It's as if she sheds the responsibilities along with her clothes. She has adapted well to my hard fucking and has learned to deep throat. Collar, leash, and anal are on the agenda for future sessions, along with serving other black men as well as myself.
Oh wow, so sos hot…
X

Being restrained has always turned me on, the art is how it makes me feel, when a man ties me, it needs to be in the moment, taking my hands and fastening them without hesitation, there is no asking, he has me in the frame of mind to ‘just obey,’ that when I know I’m in for a very good time..!
Xx

Being restrained has always turned me on, the art is how it makes me feel, when a man ties me, it needs to be in the moment, taking my hands and fastening them without hesitation, there is no asking, he has me in the frame of mind to ‘just obey,’ that when I know I’m in for a very good time..!
Xx
I'd love to cuff you and make you my naughty little slut!!!!

I am braking in a woman now (42 yo white wife). She has won awards as a high school teacher, but she tells me the responsibility can be overwhelming. When she gets to my place she strips and stays nude until she leaves. It's as if she sheds the responsibilities along with her clothes. She has adapted well to my hard fucking and has learned to deep throat. Collar, leash, and anal are on the agenda for future sessions, along with serving other black men as well as myself.
Thank you for taking the time to train a new 42 yo white wife to properly serve you and other black as their married white fuck toy and cumdump. Sounds like she has made great progress since she when she gets to your place she strips and stays nude until she leaves.

Back