Had to cancel cruise to jamaica!

Slutwife4bbc

Couple
Gold Member
From
MI, US
Well very sad today had to cancel our honeymoon cruise to mexico, JAMAICA, and caymans! Damn vaccine requirements. Hoping they change them next year. Was really looking forward to coming to jamaica to have my finace blackened! Well if anyone has any good resorts or places to find a good selection of bbc within the US. Please let me know

Well very sad today had to cancel our honeymoon cruise to mexico, JAMAICA, and caymans! Damn vaccine requirements. Hoping they change them next year. Was really looking forward to coming to jamaica to have my finace blackened! Well if anyone has any good resorts or places to find a good selection of bbc within the US. Please let me know
You're not vaccinated?

Uhhh…Fly instead and stay at the resorts. No vaccine requirement that way if that’s your hang up. Most on the Caribbean countries don’t require a vaccine to go in but the us requires a negative Covid test within 3 days of your return.

But I’m originally from one of those countries and they’re not open to cruises until next year.

we have our honeymoon booked for the end of september to jamaica, we are flying, both vacinated because i thought it was a requirement to get on a flight now. but hopefully the vacation doesnt get cancelled! i have a nudest beach i want to take the wife to!!

we have our honeymoon booked for the end of september to jamaica, we are flying, both vacinated because i thought it was a requirement to get on a flight now. but hopefully the vacation doesnt get cancelled! i have a nudest beach i want to take the wife to!!

Jamaica requires you to be vaccinated or be able to show a negative test no longer than three days prior to departure.

Same applies to Mexico Caymans.

Uhhh…Fly instead and stay at the resorts. No vaccine requirement that way if that’s your hang up. Most on the Caribbean countries don’t require a vaccine to go in but the us requires a negative Covid test within 3 days of your return.
Not quite. The Caribbean Islands ALL require you to be vaccinated or show proof of a negative test three days BEFORE you fly or are allowed to fly.

Most Caribbean islands have reopened to international tourism, and several islands have begun adopting two-track entry regulations for vaccinated and unvaccinated travelers.

Travelers from the U.S. must get a negative Covid-19 PCR or antigen test taken within three days of travel. Arriving passengers are required to complete and submit the online Travel Authorization between two and five days prior to their planned arrival in Jamaica. Once travelers are approved, they receive a certificate that must be submitted during the airline check-in process. Once on the island, visitors must remain in the Resilient Corridors on the north and south coasts and must stay at a Covid-19 Protocol Compliant Approved accommodation.

Jamaica requires you to be vaccinated or be able to show a negative test no longer than three days prior to departure.

Same applies to Mexico Caymans.
we have both been vaccinated as we thought that might be a requirement with future travel. do we still need a negative test within 3 days before departure then?

we have both been vaccinated as we thought that might be a requirement with future travel. do we still need a negative test within 3 days before departure then?
If you have a complete Course of vaccination, i.e Pfizer two shot, Astra same then you are covered. All you need to do is present proof of your vaccination. Some have a QR code for that purpose. Some you are required to complete a form and provide a copy of your vaccination certificate.

Not quite. The Caribbean Islands ALL require you to be vaccinated or show proof of a negative test three days BEFORE you fly or are allowed to fly.

Most Caribbean islands have reopened to international tourism, and several islands have begun adopting two-track entry regulations for vaccinated and unvaccinated travelers.

Travelers from the U.S. must get a negative Covid-19 PCR or antigen test taken within three days of travel. Arriving passengers are required to complete and submit the online Travel Authorization between two and five days prior to their planned arrival in Jamaica. Once travelers are approved, they receive a certificate that must be submitted during the airline check-in process. Once on the island, visitors must remain in the Resilient Corridors on the north and south coasts and must stay at a Covid-19 Protocol Compliant Approved accommodation.
Uhhh, which “Caribbean Islands” are you referencing when you say “ALL”? I just returned from The Dominican Republic. They required us to fill out a DR Govt. entry form prior to arriving. That’s it.

I am vaccinated, my ******* (20) is not at this time. (Dont go there). I can tell you he wasn’t tested before leaving the US nor after we arrived in The DR. He didn’t have to quarantine nor did I. They took our temperatures, if you can call it that, upon arriving. That is it. We had to test within 3 days before returning home to comply with US requirements.

That being said, I’m not going to try to manipulate information by editing it for my own purposes. I found the article I think your information comes from and the sections “quoted” read far differently than the impression that was given in the post. So, in an effort to be of value, and let others see 1st hand what’s required or not, here is a link that is updated as of 5 days ago, for most of the world for anyone that is interested.

Following is the link for the Caribbean specifically that I believe was “quoted” above…

Last edited:
Uhhh, which “Caribbean Islands” are you referencing when you say “ALL”? I just returned from The Dominican Republic. They required us to fill out a DR Govt. entry form prior to arriving. That’s it.

I am vaccinated, my ******* (20) is not at this time. (Dont go there). I can tell you he wasn’t tested before leaving the US nor after we arrived in The DR. He didn’t have to quarantine nor did I. They took our temperatures, if you can call it that, upon arriving. That is it. We had to test within 3 days before returning home to comply with US requirements.

That being said, I’m not going to try to manipulate information by editing it for my own purposes. I found the article I think your information comes from and the sections “quoted” read far differently than the impression that was given in the post. So, in an effort to be of value, and let others see 1st hand what’s required or not, here is a link that is updated as of 5 days ago, for most of the world for anyone that is interested.

Following is the link for the Caribbean specifically that I believe was “quoted” above…

If you only had your temp taken and there were no checks, then there's a serious breach of protocol. You basically shouldn't have been allowed Out of the US without a Neg test certification or are fully vaccinated. Same applies to the DR.

Also notice I said Either vaccinated OR a negative test in my comments. Also the information I gave is the same given by the US gov and the Caribbean tourism. And it is ALL the Caribbean countries who require you to be vaccinated or have a negative test. It states that fact quite clearly the links and even in the links you provided.

An example: Americans are allowed to visit Dominica if they answer a health questionnaire and present proof of a negative COVID-19 test taken no more than 72 hours prior to arrival. Upon arrival, fully vaccinated Americans must quarantine for a minimum of two days, when they’ll be tested again. If negative, travelers can then move about the island. Which is what I stated in my previous comment.

The fact you only had a temp check is a huge failing on the protocols they themselves have in effect. Also it would appear that you are admitting to breaking the negative test certification requirements for your *******. Or did I miss something?

Also where Am I not supposed to go? Failed to see what you attempted to say.

Last edited by a moderator:

If you only had your temp taken and there were no checks, then there's a serious breach of protocol. You basically shouldn't have been allowed Out of the US without a Neg test certification or are fully vaccinated. Same applies to the DR.

Also notice I said Either vaccinated OR a negative test in my comments. Also the information I gave is the same given by the US gov and the Caribbean tourism. And it is ALL the Caribbean countries who require you to be vaccinated or have a negative test. It states that fact quite clearly the links and even in the links you provided.

An example: Americans are allowed to visit Dominica if they answer a health questionnaire and present proof of a negative COVID-19 test taken no more than 72 hours prior to arrival. Upon arrival, fully vaccinated Americans must quarantine for a minimum of two days, when they’ll be tested again. If negative, travelers can then move about the island. Which is what I stated in my previous comment.

The fact you only had a temp check is a huge failing on the protocols they themselves have in effect. Also it would appear that you are admitting to breaking the negative test certification requirements for your *******. Or did I miss something?

Not according the The DR’s official gift site. NO test is needed to enter their country, at least for US citizens traveling from the US. We and several others that we met ALL traveled there following their Official Govt Rules. That’s why I said people need to check, and talk about what they actually know, not just what they have read.

Here is a link specific to Jamaica for you. All conjecture aside. It’s the most up to date and will probably remain that way. It has links to all necessary forms etc.

Hope you enjoy your trip!

Not going to argue with you about it. The protocols were all followed. Your information may be from “news sources” and not up to date. Here is a screenshot for you, taken directly from the DR Ministry of Tourism’s site for you and anyone else contemplating a trip there.

As you and others will see NO negative test is necessary before traveling there. Only a written statement that you are symptom free.

Attachments

• 27303225-85D0-4622-BAD5-0EAD12289F8D.jpeg
    27303225-85D0-4622-BAD5-0EAD12289F8D.jpeg
    5.2 MB · Views: 4
And yet here you are doing exactly that. LOL

Also my sources were from the US and DR. Not news channels or sources.

Finally. You needed a negative test or vaccination for travel aboard any US airline. In fact ICAO state that nearly every airline in the world have that requirement.

So the bottom line is you STILL needed a negative test to travel. Unless you took the slow boat lol.

Glad you enjoyed a holiday.

Last edited by a moderator:
And yet here you are doing exactly that. LOL

Also my sources were from the US and DR. Not news channels or sources.

Finally. You needed a negative test or vaccination for travel aboard any US airline. In fact ICAO state that nearly every airline in the world have that requirement.

So the bottom line is you STILL needed a negative test to travel. Unless you took the slow boat lol.

Glad you enjoyed a holiday.
Not to leave. I, and several of my friends have been doing it for the last 2 months. The DR and Mexico I might add.

And yes here I am doing just that. Why, because I know what’s real from doing it 1st hand.

✌🏽

Back