Had my first bbc!!

Finally had my first bbc. Was awesome!!
Pictures looks fake to me. Can't really tell from the lighting if the guy is black or white. Plus it looks as if there is a dildo or a cock extension in you with a the guy behind it. Looks staged to me, but just my unwanted and uncalled for opinion. If real, then congratulations, YOU HAVE JUST BEEN BLACKED!!:qos::hot:

Pictures looks fake to me. Can't really tell from the lighting if the guy is black or white. Plus it looks as if there is a dildo or a cock extension in you with a the guy behind it. Looks staged to me, but just my unwanted and uncalled for opinion. If real, then congratulations, YOU HAVE JUST BEEN BLACKED!!:qos::hot:

Damn! That's just alotta hating right there! So much hating, my black dick seems to be blushing. But I see the neccesity of all that jealousy and envy. I tell you what, someone definitly wish he had rather been the one confirming that bbc than drooling all over it with some hate speech. I probably be the same way if I saw sometime I like. I am just saying.

Any way, in the words of Ali g. Big up to yourself for getting your first bbc! Keep it up and keep it real me lady. Bouyakasha bouyakasha bouyakasha!!

Back