Gym bbc lust

I'm still trying to find a place that will make me my custom iron on spade patch so that I can put it on my gym uniform.

Gonna experiment with this patch to see if anyone in the gym will recognize what it is and what it means?

My gym shirt is black so the patch will be a 2"×2" inch White Spade (♠️) with the number (9") inches inside of it and I will also have the reverse color on a different white tshirt which will be a Black Spade (♠️) with the number (9") inches inside of it.

Here are some picture examples of the patch and a picture of me in my gym clothes. This patch will be on my right shoulder.

So now the question is with you being in the lifestyle and loving bbc or having a wife or girlfriend who loves bbc and fit hung black men. If you see a sexy guy in the gym and you see this patch with this symbol on his shoulder (♠️+9") would you know what it means and would you spark up a conversation with the guy? 🤔
Here is the backScreenshot_20211011-222825_Chrome.jpg

Hey if you haven't gotten your shirt made yet, and if you don't mind, you can order a custom one from spreadshirt. I

Hey if you haven't gotten your shirt done yet, and if you don't mind, you can get it custom made at spreadshirt. Check out my newest order. They have the spade too and you just put the 9 inside when you do your own customView attachment 4463762
Thanks for the heads up!

act confused and ask him how to use some piece of equipment! that worked wonders for me!!!!
Funny you mention that. I have a story about a woman who used that tactic on me. Even though I have been in the lifestyle for over 12 years I have never hooked up with anyone in the gym. The lifestyle sites have been so successful for me that meeting people in clubs, bars, gyms or in swing clubs has never been a necessity for me. So my interactions in the gym are strictly platonic even to the point that I was oblivious as to her true motives.

As I was working out I had noticed a group of mature white ladies all working out together. First the three of them were on treadmills, then ellipticals, then other exercise equipment. While I was working out one of them approached me and asked me if I could show her how to use the Seated Row Machine and like a gentleman I obliged and went over to the Row machine with her. Once at the machine I sat on it and began to demonstrate how the machine works. Mind you her friends were no where around at this time.

As I demonstrate how to pull the weight and coordinate her breathing I had also instructed her to observe the muscles on my body associated with performing the rowing exercise and how they were flexing and popping out of my shirt as I demonstrated the exercise. Now the whole time she was rubbing and squeezing all of these muscles saying "Oh yes" "I See"! So I get up and I tell her if she has any more questions to feel free to ask me. She thanked me and I went back over to where I was working out because I had some dumbbells that I needed to put away. As I was putting my weights back I stopped and thought to myself "did that lady just totally feel me up"?

When I turned around to look at the Row machine where I had left her she was nowhere to be found. That's when I realized that the whole point of her asking me for help was so she could cop a feel of this chocolate! That's when I also remembered that she was with two other ladies and that they were gone also. I wonder if there was a wager among them to see if she would have the nerve to approach me? They probably bought her lunch.

This is what I was wearing and what's underneath it!♠️😎

Attachments

• 20211012_040756.jpg
    20211012_040756.jpg
    633.6 KB · Views: 68
  • 20201205_061653.jpg
    20201205_061653.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 62
I'm still trying to find a place that will make me my custom iron on spade patch so that I can put it on my gym uniform.

Gonna experiment with this patch to see if anyone in the gym will recognize what it is and what it means?

My gym shirt is black so the patch will be a 2"×2" inch White Spade (♠️) with the number (9") inches inside of it and I will also have the reverse color on a different white tshirt which will be a Black Spade (♠️) with the number (9") inches inside of it.

Here are some picture examples of the patch and a picture of me in my gym clothes. This patch will be on my right shoulder.

So now the question is with you being in the lifestyle and loving bbc or having a wife or girlfriend who loves bbc and fit hung black men. If you see a sexy guy in the gym and you see this patch with this symbol on his shoulder (♠️+9") would you know what it means and would you spark up a conversation with the guy? 🤔
9 spades.png

Oh you know it's true. They walk around, spend 2 mins on a machine, then go pick a 5lb dumbbell and do some half ass curl. And, they aren't wearing headphones. Ones with headphones, no sense going to up them, it will only annoy them.

I am a terrible influence, but a highly sexual one, !!! 😈😈😈♠️♠️♠️
Own It Cbs GIF by Paramount+

Oh you know it's true. They walk around, spend 2 mins on a machine, then go pick a 5lb dumbbell and do some half ass curl. And, they aren't wearing headphones. Ones with headphones, no sense going to up them, it will only annoy them.
Exactly, I completely agree!!! 🙂

Back