Gym bbc lust

I'm still trying to find a place that will make me my custom iron on spade patch so that I can put it on my gym uniform.

Gonna experiment with this patch to see if anyone in the gym will recognize what it is and what it means?

My gym shirt is black so the patch will be a 2"×2" inch White Spade (♠️) with the number (9") inches inside of it and I will also have the reverse color on a different white tshirt which will be a Black Spade (♠️) with the number (9") inches inside of it.

Here are some picture examples of the patch and a picture of me in my gym clothes. This patch will be on my right shoulder.

So now the question is with you being in the lifestyle and loving bbc or having a wife or girlfriend who loves bbc and fit hung black men. If you see a sexy guy in the gym and you see this patch with this symbol on his shoulder (♠️+9") would you know what it means and would you spark up a conversation with the guy? 🤔

Attachments

• 20210922_034926.jpg
    20210922_034926.jpg
    866.8 KB · Views: 85
  • 20210930_085249.jpg
    20210930_085249.jpg
    809.3 KB · Views: 85
My wife is in our bed right this minute with a young guy she met and picked up during a gym workout. She has found several willing partners at this gym across town from us. Not been there to watch the pickups but she says it starts with a smile and occasionally asking for advice or help. And the guys are always hunks too.

How many women want to fuck us in the gym as we workout ?
Thats Me I Am GIF by Ryn Dean

I noticed a good looking black man in my gym yesterday (I've only been going a few weeks). I'd just plucked up the courage to go on the machine next to him to, hopefully, start some small talk, and he left before I got to it.😣 Maybe next time.
Any tips you guys can give me?
act confused and ask him how to use some piece of equipment! that worked wonders for me!!!!

My wife was fucked in a gym club in Greensboro NC. The black gentleman took her for a tour of the place an took her into a room they use to measure body fat. She said to him no need to measure she knew she was fat already.

He then asked her to show him her ass that was under her sundress that she was wearing. She said no might get caught an he kept talking to her about it an she finally turned around an raised up her dress an flashed him fast. I can keep this going if interest is there.

My wife was fucked in a gym club in Greensboro NC. The black gentleman took her for a tour of the place an took her into a room they use to measure body fat. She said to him no need to measure she knew she was fat already.

He then asked her to show him her ass that was under her sundress that she was wearing. She said no might get caught an he kept talking to her about it an she finally turned around an raised up her dress an flashed him fast. I can keep this going if interest is there.
Please do

He then asked her to take off that dress an she said might get caught. He said no way to get caught told you.

He got up out of the chair an walked over an kissed her telling her that he wanted to see what she had under the dress. Then he put her had on his crotch to feel his thick cock growing.

Well he sat back down in the chair an said now ypu going to show me that beautiful body?

Well she then stepped back an unzipped her dress an slide it off her shoulders slowly letting it hit the floor.

He saw her tits in a lacey bra that was black an he got out of his chair and said to her very beautiful body. An he started kissing her on the lips an the kneck to her ear lobes an massaging her tits.

He then undid her bra an took it off of her so that she was only in her g string.

Well he then had her get down on her knees an take off his pants exposing his very thick 9.5 inch cock. She started stroking his cock then started sucking his cock.

Making her tell him that she loved that thick cock in her mouth an wanted him to fuck her wet married pussy hard filling her up.

He said he took off her g string an started locking her pussy an the put her up on the table playing with her pussy making her horney an wet.

He then had her bend over the table spreading her legs apart wide as he slid that thick cock into her sloppy soaked pussy.

He said she was wanting it badly she was telling him that he has the biggest cock she ever seen in person let alone allow to fuck her married white pussy.

He said he started fucking her hard an giving her a pounding making her tits swing all over the place as he fucked my wife.

He said she was moaning an telling him that she wanted to feel him cum inside her hot wet pussy..

He told me that he had to cum once she said that to him an he pounder her deep an pulled her back by her hips an went deep as he came.

He stayed in her pussy until he was soft an it slide out slapping her ass saying God you pussy the tightest I've had.

I'm still trying to find a place that will make me my custom iron on spade patch so that I can put it on my gym uniform.

Gonna experiment with this patch to see if anyone in the gym will recognize what it is and what it means?

My gym shirt is black so the patch will be a 2"×2" inch White Spade (♠️) with the number (9") inches inside of it and I will also have the reverse color on a different white tshirt which will be a Black Spade (♠️) with the number (9") inches inside of it.

Here are some picture examples of the patch and a picture of me in my gym clothes. This patch will be on my right shoulder.

So now the question is with you being in the lifestyle and loving bbc or having a wife or girlfriend who loves bbc and fit hung black men. If you see a sexy guy in the gym and you see this patch with this symbol on his shoulder (♠️+9") would you know what it means and would you spark up a conversation with the guy? 🤔
Hey if you haven't gotten your shirt made yet, and if you don't mind, you can order a custom one from spreadshirt. I

Hey if you haven't gotten your shirt done yet, and if you don't mind, you can get it custom made at spreadshirt. Check out my newest order. They have the spade too and you just put the 9 inside when you do your own custom20211011_222326.jpg

Back