are you happy with your cock size

• would,nt change a thing

Votes: 17 18.9%
  • wish it was smaller

Votes: 17 18.9%
  • wish it was bigger

Votes: 56 62.2%

• Total voters
So far I see nothing about bi stuff, I don't see there being a need to move, but everyone needs to be considered soo happy either way :)

i am very happy with my dick. It gives me pleasure, and it gave many women pleasure and orgasms too.

In my twenties it was a bit over 7 inches in length. i`ve had women who told me i was the biggest they`ve had, but i know many women say things like that only to give a man confidence. ;)
So when i first had the desire for a Hotwife relationship, i wished mine was smaller, because then there would have been a greater chance of finding an additional player with a good point for the lifestyle. ;)

In between two relationships i made use of techniques that helped shrink my penis, which was successful. i lost half an inch length in only half a year. However, it didn`t do much about girth. Initially my dick became even thicker but then reverted back to original thickness, resulting in an average 6.5 inch dick and i loved it.

From then i had to learn that a penis naturally shrinks over time, especially when only "used" rarely. Girth has also diminished a bit, but almost unrecognizably. Today my dick, when fully erect, doesn`t even reach the 6.5", most of the times it is closer to 6 inches, hehe. - And both me and my current girlfriend love every inch of it! :p

If you have a small cock then you need a skilled tongue. I don't think I have ever heard a woman complain about how her partner brought her to orgasm. In a gangbang having the woman fucked by a little one will get her juices flowing and makes it easier for me enter her

i`m wondering why. Seven inches is decent. The average is below that, and according to adult toy manufacturers` research most women prefer between 7 and 9 inches. Ten would be hard to handle or even painful for most women. i think, in most cases, 7 is better than 10. jm2ct`s

Then why do all the black men on here claim to have 12 inches? ;)

Then why do all the black men on here claim to have 12 inches? ;)
I don't believe I have ever mentioned the size of my member. There is way too much emphasis on male organ size. Oral skills are important. They are even more important if the male has a very long or a very thick organ. I think most women would agree that if they get their toes curled a time or two before being entered it makes for a more enjoyable session

I remember when I started dating my wife. She said I was big. I am 4.5 inches, maybe 5 on a good day. Now that she's had BBC she's says she never knew what a good cock is. I kind of think she was bullshitting me from the start. She dated bbc right before me and now admits he was 12 inches.

Back