Guides for Queens of spades , cuckoldressess, Hotwives ( sophia here )

Why arnt there any good guides for other cuckoldress. I find some for Bulls and cucks. But non for me as an actual woman ( sophia here )
I try to help white girls to go black and to cuckold their bfs/hubbies .. for tbe moment maybe its good to recieve case guidance from peoe in the lifestyle or at least very knowledgeable about the relationship dynamics involved

Maybe we can work together to help guide white girls .. my intuition says that this guidance should be done on a case by case basis in interests of them becoming a successful cuckoldress
I agree that it is a case by case thing. For me my husband wanted to see me with a black man and I wanted to try it so very easy start. I imagine a lot of people it will be very different though. Communication with your partner is key though.

I agree that it is a case by case thing. For me my husband wanted to see me with a black man and I wanted to try it so very easy start. I imagine a lot of people it will be very different though. Communication with your partner is key though.
So in your case it was as simple as him mentioning it? Did you black guys previous to meeting your hubby?

Oh good stuff! It sounds like you and hubby have had the ideal cuckold marriage situation! That's awesome!
Well halfway there. My husband isn't a cuck really. I still have sex with him and don't degrade him in the sense I consider to go along with cuckolding. I guess I would be halfway there as well considering I still have sex with white men as well as black.

Well halfway there. My husband isn't a cuck really. I still have sex with him and don't degrade him in the sense I consider to go along with cuckolding. I guess I would be halfway there as well considering I still have sex with white men as well as black.
So where would you like to see things on in your cuckold marriage? Do you feel the impulse to degrade your hubby? Are you wanting to move towards being black cock only or?

So where would you like to see things on in your cuckold marriage? Do you feel the impulse to degrade your hubby? Are you wanting to move towards being black cock only or?
As the future goes on I think I will move to black only with the exception of my husband. After getting pregnant with my husband I would like to mom a black baby. Pretty easy setup there with arranging for multiple partners at the same time to ensure success and then being raised by my husband and I.

As the future goes on I think I will move to black only with the exception of my husband. After getting pregnant with my husband I would like to mom a black baby. Pretty easy setup there with arranging for multiple partners at the same time to ensure success and then being raised by my husband and I.
Why do you fuck the white guys that you do at present? You can reply by private message if you like ..

I don't mind. The two I have sex with regularly are friends that I am close with.
I'm REALLY impressed with how you are so generous in giving yourself sexually to guys are you two white friends better hung than your hubby are there other random guys that they invite to fuck you? Also, how many black regulars do you have and do they bring friends with them too?

I'm REALLY impressed with how you are so generous in giving yourself sexually to guys are you two white friends better hung than your hubby are there other random guys that they invite to fuck you? Also, how many black regulars do you have and do they bring friends with them too?
Wow, so many questions lol. I have always been extremely sexual since starting to explore that side of my life. Both of the white men I see I've dated before and we moved on from dating but still like to have sex. One is about the same as my husband and one is hung. I have four black men I am friends with and regularly have sex with. I have had a few times where I've been with more than one of them for different reasons.

Wow, so many questions lol. I have always been extremely sexual since starting to explore that side of my life. Both of the white men I see I've dated before and we moved on from dating but still like to have sex. One is about the same as my husband and one is hung. I have four black men I am friends with and regularly have sex with. I have had a few times where I've been with more than one of them for different reasons.
I'm sorry I don't to overwhem you with questions I do love your open sexuality though .. Do yu allow your hubby a say or even a vote in who can fuck you?

I'm sorry I don't to overwhem you with questions I do love your open sexuality though .. Do yu allow your hubby a say or even a vote in who can fuck you?
No worries and I was more laughing than anything so no overwhelming. My husband has a say. He has met most of the men I sleep with outside of our marriage and if he told me he didn't want me seeing one for some reason I would respect that.

Back