LightskinBbc69

Male
Real Person
From
Canada
Hey, this going out to men and women,

Mandem, I'm trying to put together a team, where we go throw hotel/Airbnb functions and gangbang local wives and their friends, hit me up if interested

Women and Husband's, If you're interested in being apart of futures functions and you're either in the GTA (Greater Toronto Area) or willing to travel to be fucked until you walk different, hit me up aswell.

Mandem, I'm trying to put together a team, where we go throw hotel/Airbnb functions and gangbang local wives and their friends, hit me up if interested

Women and Husband's, If you're interested in being apart of futures functions and you're either in the GTA (Greater Toronto Area) or willing to travel to be fucked until you walk different, hit me up aswell.
Hot

Interested

Man said putting together a team like it’s the avengers 🤣🤣 I rate it still. I’ll join up Let me know

Back