groping

Had a thrilling experience yesterday. Had to get on a crowded bus, went to the back and had to stand up. A tall muscular black guy, his back to the window , moved over a bit and positioned himself just behind me. Didn't take him 10 sec. to move forward and I could feel his hard dick pushing into my back. I could have stepped forward but I truly enjoyed it. I was waring a short skirt, as most of the time , and a black mini tong. My pussy always gets super wet and now it was litterally dripping. I could feel it getting soaked and moisture forming on my legs. Since i didn't move, he got a bit bolder and got his hand around me, under my skirt, pulled my tong a bit aside and straight a finger in my pussy, I was carrying a big bag and kind of covering it. When I felt behind me, I was surprised that his dick was out of his trousers, he apparently already had it out when he was grinding my back, sticking out of the zipper of his jeans. By now I was close to a climax, I just relaxed , let him do his job, and I came all over his hand, he had to keep me upright. Could feel my juice running down my legs, now I stuck his dick between my buttocks, I couldn't well bend over in a bus, so this was all we could do, he even didn't move, he just ejaculated ( a lot) between my buttocks, we stood there for a few minutes, he kissed my neck, zipped up and got out, My innter thighs were compleely wet front and back, must have been a sight for the people on the bus when I got out, still seems nobody reacted while I was on the bus, so things were still a bit discrete.

During the fall of 2017 my wife and I spent six days in London. We didn't "meet' anyone, but almost EVERY time we were on a train she would be groped and touched. This was especially true during the morning and evening rush hours. Those trains are sometimes so packed that one could faint and NOT fall down! The first time it happened we were standing together facing (TIGHTLY) each other, when suddenly her eyes opened wide and her eyes registered surprise. She kept the smile but didn't say anything. (Those trains are NOISY!)

When we got off the train she pulled me to the side and told me that the man behind her had been caressing her ass the entire time! She had a big smile on her face, so I asked her if she liked it. Bigger smile and she said, "YES! After that we OFTEN rode the train at busy times. London was a fun place!

My girlfriend was flashing her tits out of my van all the way out. The window two guys stop and we're looking. She told me to drive off but I did and I stayed there. They came over and started playing with her tits and one guy's started sucking on. It was funny. She couldn't believe I didn't drive off. We went home and f***** like mad dogs
I'd suck on those.

Had a thrilling experience yesterday. Had to get on a crowded bus, went to the back and had to stand up. A tall muscular black guy, his back to the window , moved over a bit and positioned himself just behind me. Didn't take him 10 sec. to move forward and I could feel his hard dick pushing into my back. I could have stepped forward but I truly enjoyed it. I was waring a short skirt, as most of the time , and a black mini tong. My pussy always gets super wet and now it was litterally dripping. I could feel it getting soaked and moisture forming on my legs. Since i didn't move, he got a bit bolder and got his hand around me, under my skirt, pulled my tong a bit aside and straight a finger in my pussy, I was carrying a big bag and kind of covering it. When I felt behind me, I was surprised that his dick was out of his trousers, he apparently already had it out when he was grinding my back, sticking out of the zipper of his jeans. By now I was close to a climax, I just relaxed , let him do his job, and I came all over his hand, he had to keep me upright. Could feel my juice running down my legs, now I stuck his dick between my buttocks, I couldn't well bend over in a bus, so this was all we could do, he even didn't move, he just ejaculated ( a lot) between my buttocks, we stood there for a few minutes, he kissed my neck, zipped up and got out, My innter thighs were compleely wet front and back, must have been a sight for the people on the bus when I got out, still seems nobody reacted while I was on the bus, so things were still a bit discrete.
You're a good sport

Back