Greetings from Wisconsin.

MartezDuke

Male
From
WI, US
(Black | Age 35 (BDay recently) | Average build | 5'5" | Forever single | Madison, Wisconsin (Downtown/Greenbush Areas)

Hello there, how's it going so far? I'm just a quiet, humble type of fella who's been getting through the everyday mundane life since I started living out here in Wisconsin for quite some time now, figured I'd give this community a try for curiosity's sake, and see what numerous opportunities await for the meantime eventually, though honestly my local area feels like a dead zone.

Dunno what to say about my sexual experiences, most of 'em have been rather limited to put it lightly? Sure I've had a decent amount of those run of the mill interracial hook-ups with women here and there in the past which ranged from good to meh, but they got the job done. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Guess I'll take some time absorbing the atmosphere, might chat with y'all soon, please don't weird me out too much.

Attachments

• justmyself.png
    justmyself.png
    3.9 MB · Views: 5
  • justmyselfagain.png
    justmyselfagain.png
    5.8 MB · Views: 5
Last edited:
(Black | Age 34 | Average build | 5'5" | Forever single | Madison, Wisconsin (Downtown/Greenbush Areas)

Hello there, how's it going so far? I'm just a quiet, humble type of fella who's been getting through the everyday mundane life since I started living out here in Wisconsin for quite some time now, figured I'd give this community a try for curiosity's sake, and see what numerous opportunities await for the meantime eventually, though honestly my local area feels like a dead zone.

Dunno what to say about my sexual experiences, most of 'em have been rather limited to put it lightly, sure I've had a decent amount of those run of the mill interracial hook-ups with women here and there in the past which ranged from good to meh, but they got the job done. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Guess I'll take some time absorbing the atmosphere, might chat with y'all soon.
Welcome to the site, hope you're able to get the most enjoyment out of B2W as possible. There's a lot to appreciate on here.
Btw, the Loki t-shirt is adorable!

(Black | Age 35 (BDay recently) | Average build | 5'5" | Forever single | Madison, Wisconsin (Downtown/Greenbush Areas)

Dunno what to say about my sexual experiences, most of 'em have been rather limited to put it lightly? Sure I've had a decent amount of those run of the mill interracial hook-ups with women here and there in the past which ranged from good to meh, but they got the job done. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Guess I'll take some time absorbing the atmosphere, might chat with y'all soon, please don't weird me out too much.
Beautiful

Back