Great words on big bull vs small husband

Sambr

Male
A Woman's POV đź’‘

My sissy husband has a small penis, 3 1/4" long and 3" around, erect, but it doesn't mean I love him any less. We have an open marriage. And, yes. I do enjoy having sex with men who have larger than average cocks. But, again, that doesn't mean I love my husband any less. I may do things, sexually, with other men that I don't do with my husband, but that's only because some things just aren't possible because of my husband's penis size.

Do I have sex with my husband as much as I have sex with other men? Yes. I have always enjoyed my husband being the engine and the caboose. I always want sex with my husband before I have other men. And I want him in me after other men have gotten their fill with me, too. My husband is the best lover I have ever been with. And no matter how many other men I have sex with, my husband is always the one I come back to.

I will admit that my husband has the smallest penis that I have ever seen on an adult man. This means something because we are nudists, swingers, and I have had sex with more men than I can remember. Do I find larger than average cocks to be more attractive? Yes. Do I still see my husband's penis as valuable? Yes. Do I humiliate my husband because of his small penis? Yes, but only in play and only with his consent.

I'm not saying that men who have small penises are going to have the same opportunities, sexually, as men who have larger cocks. I'm also not here to say that a small penis is what women look for in a sexual partner. When it comes to intercourse, size does matter, simply because a smaller penis is unable to do certain positions and often slips out.

My husband's penis is considered a micropenis. Our closest friend, a fellow nudist, has a flaccid length of over 6". He is not only our best friend. He is also a friend with benefits. Do I enjoy sex more with our best friend? Yes. He is able to do more with what he has, because he has more. Do I love our best friend? Yes, but not in the same way I love my husband.

To discount the advantages of having a larger than average cock is silly. It's as silly as saying that a smaller penis man isn't a man simply because he has a small penis. A larger than average cock doesn't make a man a better lover. It just means he has sexual abilities that a small penis man doesn't have. Can my husband make me orgasm through intercourse? No. Can my husband have anal intercourse with me? No. How my husband makes me orgasm is by rubbing his erect penis against my clit. He may not be long enough to enter me, entirely, but we have found a way that he can get me off with his penis.

I admit that a larger than average cock does feel good all the way in me, stretching me. And yes, the longer strokes feel amazing. And yes, I do like the challenge of getting an larger than average cock all the way in me. Does that mean I don't love my husband's penis? No. Would I deny a man sex simply because he has a small penis? No. I have had sex with small penis men. And I know it made them feel good. And that made me feel good.

I may not enjoy sex with small penis men as much as I do with larger than average cock men, but I feel that all men deserve sex. I have two boyfriends, one black and one white. Both of them are over 9" long and 7" around. I orgasm with both of these men every time we have intercourse. Yet, I also orgasm with my husband, most every time, when he rubs his erect penis against my clit.

My husband doesn't like to go down on me when it's just him and me, but he does enjoy going down on me after I have been with other men. This is where me having sex with other, larger cock, men is really nice. If it weren't for me having sex with other men, I would never get to experience the pleasure of having my husband go down on me.

Do I often wish that my husband had a cock like my lovers do? Yes. I would love to feel my husband deep in me, stretching me. But that can never happen. I will never be able to feel my husband's penis pulsating before he ejaculates deep within me. And we may never be able to have intercourse doggie style. My husband may never be able to fill my vagina, or stretch it. But his penis is just as valid and valuable to me as the larger than average cocks I have enjoyed.

I admit that it saddens me that I can't have intercourse with my husband like I do with other men. And yes, it saddens me that I can never feel him deep within me. My husband and I have had to admit that sex with my husband is always going to be different than the sex I have with every other man I have sex with. Not better or worse, just different.

No. there are no advantages to having a small penis. And yes there are a lot of advantages to a man having a larger than average cock. Large cock men do and will get to have intercourse with women. And yes, many women prefer men who have larger cocks, for sex. And that may never change. But the measure of a man is not measured by the size of his penis.

If a woman likes intercourse, she may not enjoy sex with a small penis man. And if a woman likes the feeling of a man's cock stretching her and going deep in her, then a small penis will not do. If a woman wants to have sex in different positions, a small penis isn't going to be good enough. And no, small penis men may not get to have casual sex with women the way that larger cock men do. But that is just a fact.

I'm not going to tell a small penis man to be proud of his small penis. There isn't a lot to be proud of. And I'm not going to lie and say that I don't prefer intercourse with larger cock men.

My husband says that a small penis is a handicap, a circumstance that makes progress or success difficult. And I have to agree. When we go to swing clubs, my husband never gets to have sex with other women. He did, though, recently get to have sex with a much younger woman. She didn't suck him or orgasm. And my husband wasn't able to penetrate her. But the fact that he got to rub his penis against the clit of a woman who is thirty years younger than him made him feel good.

Intercourse may be for men who have larger cocks, but a small penis can be enjoyable as well, just in different ways. I love my husband, not because he has a small penis, but because he allows me to enjoy sex with men who have larger than average cocks. I can love my husband in spite of his small penis, yet I can enjoy sex and intercourse with men who have large cocks.

Could I ever be monogamous with my husband? Yes. Would I enjoy sex with my husband as much as I do with larger cock men? No. I love intercourse and feeling a larger cock stretching me and filling me. And I don't think that makes me a bad person. Just as my husband having a micropenis doesn't make him a bad person, or less of a man. Do I want a man to have a larger cock when I want sex? Yes. And that's because I want that man to be able to penetrate me, to fill me, to stretch me. I want to feel him ejaculating deep inside of me. And because my husband has a micropenis, I can never experience that with him.

Attachments

• Resized_20200713_190204.jpeg
    Resized_20200713_190204.jpeg
    810.2 KB · Views: 73
I have no wife, but my cock is very little. I am happy that more and more wives are getting into hotwife style, and if they become QoS even better. Due the fact i will never compete with other cocks, i am happy that other man can success where i fail.

A Woman's POV đź’‘

My sissy husband has a small penis, 3 1/4" long and 3" around, erect, but it doesn't mean I love him any less. We have an open marriage. And, yes. I do enjoy having sex with men who have larger than average cocks. But, again, that doesn't mean I love my husband any less. I may do things, sexually, with other men that I don't do with my husband, but that's only because some things just aren't possible because of my husband's penis size.

Do I have sex with my husband as much as I have sex with other men? Yes. I have always enjoyed my husband being the engine and the caboose. I always want sex with my husband before I have other men. And I want him in me after other men have gotten their fill with me, too. My husband is the best lover I have ever been with. And no matter how many other men I have sex with, my husband is always the one I come back to.

I will admit that my husband has the smallest penis that I have ever seen on an adult man. This means something because we are nudists, swingers, and I have had sex with more men than I can remember. Do I find larger than average cocks to be more attractive? Yes. Do I still see my husband's penis as valuable? Yes. Do I humiliate my husband because of his small penis? Yes, but only in play and only with his consent.

I'm not saying that men who have small penises are going to have the same opportunities, sexually, as men who have larger cocks. I'm also not here to say that a small penis is what women look for in a sexual partner. When it comes to intercourse, size does matter, simply because a smaller penis is unable to do certain positions and often slips out.

My husband's penis is considered a micropenis. Our closest friend, a fellow nudist, has a flaccid length of over 6". He is not only our best friend. He is also a friend with benefits. Do I enjoy sex more with our best friend? Yes. He is able to do more with what he has, because he has more. Do I love our best friend? Yes, but not in the same way I love my husband.

To discount the advantages of having a larger than average cock is silly. It's as silly as saying that a smaller penis man isn't a man simply because he has a small penis. A larger than average cock doesn't make a man a better lover. It just means he has sexual abilities that a small penis man doesn't have. Can my husband make me orgasm through intercourse? No. Can my husband have anal intercourse with me? No. How my husband makes me orgasm is by rubbing his erect penis against my clit. He may not be long enough to enter me, entirely, but we have found a way that he can get me off with his penis.

I admit that a larger than average cock does feel good all the way in me, stretching me. And yes, the longer strokes feel amazing. And yes, I do like the challenge of getting an larger than average cock all the way in me. Does that mean I don't love my husband's penis? No. Would I deny a man sex simply because he has a small penis? No. I have had sex with small penis men. And I know it made them feel good. And that made me feel good.

I may not enjoy sex with small penis men as much as I do with larger than average cock men, but I feel that all men deserve sex. I have two boyfriends, one black and one white. Both of them are over 9" long and 7" around. I orgasm with both of these men every time we have intercourse. Yet, I also orgasm with my husband, most every time, when he rubs his erect penis against my clit.

My husband doesn't like to go down on me when it's just him and me, but he does enjoy going down on me after I have been with other men. This is where me having sex with other, larger cock, men is really nice. If it weren't for me having sex with other men, I would never get to experience the pleasure of having my husband go down on me.

Do I often wish that my husband had a cock like my lovers do? Yes. I would love to feel my husband deep in me, stretching me. But that can never happen. I will never be able to feel my husband's penis pulsating before he ejaculates deep within me. And we may never be able to have intercourse doggie style. My husband may never be able to fill my vagina, or stretch it. But his penis is just as valid and valuable to me as the larger than average cocks I have enjoyed.

I admit that it saddens me that I can't have intercourse with my husband like I do with other men. And yes, it saddens me that I can never feel him deep within me. My husband and I have had to admit that sex with my husband is always going to be different than the sex I have with every other man I have sex with. Not better or worse, just different.

No. there are no advantages to having a small penis. And yes there are a lot of advantages to a man having a larger than average cock. Large cock men do and will get to have intercourse with women. And yes, many women prefer men who have larger cocks, for sex. And that may never change. But the measure of a man is not measured by the size of his penis.

If a woman likes intercourse, she may not enjoy sex with a small penis man. And if a woman likes the feeling of a man's cock stretching her and going deep in her, then a small penis will not do. If a woman wants to have sex in different positions, a small penis isn't going to be good enough. And no, small penis men may not get to have casual sex with women the way that larger cock men do. But that is just a fact.

I'm not going to tell a small penis man to be proud of his small penis. There isn't a lot to be proud of. And I'm not going to lie and say that I don't prefer intercourse with larger cock men.

My husband says that a small penis is a handicap, a circumstance that makes progress or success difficult. And I have to agree. When we go to swing clubs, my husband never gets to have sex with other women. He did, though, recently get to have sex with a much younger woman. She didn't suck him or orgasm. And my husband wasn't able to penetrate her. But the fact that he got to rub his penis against the clit of a woman who is thirty years younger than him made him feel good.

Intercourse may be for men who have larger cocks, but a small penis can be enjoyable as well, just in different ways. I love my husband, not because he has a small penis, but because he allows me to enjoy sex with men who have larger than average cocks. I can love my husband in spite of his small penis, yet I can enjoy sex and intercourse with men who have large cocks.

Could I ever be monogamous with my husband? Yes. Would I enjoy sex with my husband as much as I do with larger cock men? No. I love intercourse and feeling a larger cock stretching me and filling me. And I don't think that makes me a bad person. Just as my husband having a micropenis doesn't make him a bad person, or less of a man. Do I want a man to have a larger cock when I want sex? Yes. And that's because I want that man to be able to penetrate me, to fill me, to stretch me. I want to feel him ejaculating deep inside of me. And because my husband has a micropenis, I can never experience that with him.
Thanks for putting that out there for the women and men who make those shallow comments to the less endowed men.

A Woman's POV đź’‘

So....a guy’s take on a woman’s POV.🤔

Well, dick size is so obvious and measurable. My dick is about 7.5” with a 5.5” girth. Larger than average for sure. But I’ve been with women who felt really tight, some not so much, and others that seemed like a cavern in there. So what accounts for that? My dick was the same size, but those pussies were very different in size and tone. Some Eastern religions divide us all into small, medium, and large with regard to genitals. Smalls and mediums work out sexually, mediums and larger as well....but not so much smalls and larges.

A Woman's POV đź’‘

I enjoyed reading your well written and thoughtful post. My wife's attitude is much like yours. I have a white teenie weenie about the size of your husband's micro penis. My wife is different than you in that she always tells me that I have an average size cock. I know she really believe that because we have gone to our nude beach where she has seen thousands of cocks, many up close and personal. We have also been to many sex parties where my wife has been fucked by many men, all of which had bigger cocks than me. I think my wife tells me I have an average cock because she does not want to hurt my feelings.

I enjoyed reading your well written and thoughtful post. My wife's attitude is much like yours. I have a white teenie weenie about the size of your husband's micro penis. My wife is different than you in that she always tells me that I have an average size cock. I know she really believe that because we have gone to our nude beach where she has seen thousands of cocks, many up close and personal. We have also been to many sex parties where my wife has been fucked by many men, all of which had bigger cocks than me. I think my wife tells me I have an average cock because she does not want to hurt my feelings.
You have a very considerate wife. Love her and hold onto her.

Back