Great site so far... are there others?

If you haven't done ******* here on BtoW, you may want to try using the "Dating" feature in the header menu. It will allow you to search members by state.

Wondering if a couple more filters might be useful for this, such as verified/unverified or last online. I just searched PA, and looks like a lot of the entries were unverified members who were on the site for like a week to get their rocks off posting pics, then moved on.

Wondering if a couple more filters might be useful for this, such as verified/unverified or last online. I just searched PA, and looks like a lot of the entries were unverified members who were on the site for like a week to get their rocks off posting pics, then moved on.

It's definitely worth suggesting at a staff meeting. Not sure how difficult it would be from a developmental standpoint but I'll definitely mention it.

It's definitely worth suggesting at a staff meeting. Not sure how difficult it would be from a developmental standpoint but I'll definitely mention it.
TY. It is fairly easy to implement (with "fairly" meaning "very" *gg* )! Most of all nothing but (slightly) different calls to the database. ;)

Must you be a (gold) member to access these “dating” features? We use to use craigslist but now thats gone. So we are looking for other avenues to find reliable bulls! Thanks in advance

Back