Grannies and BBC

When I turned 60 I became addicted to BBC. Yes I was making for all the years I should have "dated" Black men. My question is: do younger Bulls find grannies sexy or just easier to fuck?
I only like 45 plus . Mature evrything is better . The pussy the dick grip . That actually way you suck dick when it’s on your mouth . They way tky submit and do what your told . I love when older women say they don’t so anal and I always creampie their ass . I take what I want but I know how to make you like and enjoy before I fully dominate and gape that tiggghtttt white mature asshole

Yes I was in my fifties when I experienced my first bbc and my first real sexual experience, having my first vaginal orgasm and multiple orgasms while being fucked deeper and harder than I had ever experienced in my married life. My only regret is that that I was passed baby bearing years as I would have been open to having a mixed raced baby.

Last edited:
When I turned 60 I became addicted to BBC. Yes I was making for all the years I should have "dated" Black men. My question is: do younger Bulls find grannies sexy or just easier to fuck?
Both.
Really enjoy seeing women enjoy themselves when I bottom out and still need to keep pushing more dick in. It's usually an eye-popping experience.

The more mature crowd seems more giving of themselves so EVERYONE has a great, great time. Repeats calls are very common.

Great question!

Back