Graham,Nc cuckold looking for BBC

wannasee

Couple
I am a wannabe cuckold
My wife knows about my fetish and participates with only me and her but does not wish to involve a real BBC. I am looking for a BBC that will let me tag along and watch and maybe try and get in good with my wife eventually

I would love to!!!!
I have a regular weekly that would be perfect and I would love tor you to watch the chemistry we have. I was her first BBC and it took me almost two months to talk my way into the panties. It’s been 2-3 times a week ever since. She has even stayed the night with me once. Words cannot explain how much better it is when there’s a connection:

I am a wannabe cuckold
My wife knows about my fetish and participates with only me and her but does not wish to involve a real BBC. I am looking for a BBC that will let me tag along and watch and maybe try and get in good with my wife eventually
Come to may chat baby

I am a wannabe cuckold
Hey friend, if your in Graham, I'm right down the Rd. Burlington NC here. I'm a cuckhold wannabe as well. Desperate to watch and or meet others that are local and have similar interests

Back