got locked for the first time last night. need advice.

I always imagined myself as the bull in those. She did say she would let me out to breed with her again after some time. you sure I'm the cuckie...?
You are definitely the cuckold if she has you locked in chastity. I think SandyPark meant that you should watch only and not participate. Most men fantasize about being the bull, but there is a different sort of arousal in being the cuckold. It does not hurt to try a new dynamic in your relationship. It sounds as if your wife is playing a dominatrix and only threatening you at this point. There are many men on here jealous of that sort of relationship. My ex-wife was like that. There are various levels of participation on here ranging from being aware of your wife sleeping with others to watching passively, to helping to find a bull for her, to some of the more extreme is dressing as a woman and full participation as a "sissy" bisexual. Some people on here claim an intention to becoming transexual women to pleasure Black men, but I suspect most who make that claim will not follow through on the fantasy. In every BDSM relationship, it is the submissive's right to end the relationship (or scene) and walk away. It would depend on the nature of your relationship with your wife rather that means the ending of your marriage, but there are many men on here who were willing to fulfill all of their wives' fantasies and the relationship still ended.

wife locked me for the first time last night after I couldn't satisfy her, and told me to start looking on this site. What should I be expecting and does anyone have advice?
She is cockolding you and most likely with multiple black cocks. She locked you so that you would be compliant to her needs. My guess is you will be watching her getting fucked and cleaning up the cum from one or more black cocks that will be using her from now on. If you don't comply she may leave you locked and ask you to give up your lips and ass if you want out. Going to be lots of fucking but not by you. Keep us posted

She is cockolding you and most likely with multiple black cocks. She locked you so that you would be compliant to her needs. My guess is you will be watching her getting fucked and cleaning up the cum from one or more black cocks that will be using her from now on. If you don't comply she may leave you locked and ask you to give up your lips and ass if you want out. Going to be lots of fucking but not by you. Keep us posted
is this what happened with you?

She said shed let me out to fuck her. I wouldn't like to give up fucking her. or have to give up my ass. Is that all normal progression??

You are definitely the cuckold if she has you locked in chastity. I think SandyPark meant that you should watch only and not participate. Most men fantasize about being the bull, but there is a different sort of arousal in being the cuckold. It does not hurt to try a new dynamic in your relationship. It sounds as if your wife is playing a dominatrix and only threatening you at this point. There are many men on here jealous of that sort of relationship. My ex-wife was like that. There are various levels of participation on here ranging from being aware of your wife sleeping with others to watching passively, to helping to find a bull for her, to some of the more extreme is dressing as a woman and full participation as a "sissy" bisexual. Some people on here claim an intention to becoming transexual women to pleasure Black men, but I suspect most who make that claim will not follow through on the fantasy. In every BDSM relationship, it is the submissive's right to end the relationship (or scene) and walk away. It would depend on the nature of your relationship with your wife rather that means the ending of your marriage, but there are many men on here who were willing to fulfill all of their wives' fantasies and the relationship still ended.

Does being locked up make you a cuckold? I could just be a caged bull potentially with her being more dominant. I'll try what ever she wants. What ever makes her happy makes me happy. We are happy together, and that's the big thing to me.

Does being locked up make you a cuckold? I could just be a caged bull potentially with her being more dominant. I'll try what ever she wants. What ever makes her happy makes me happy. We are happy together, and that's the big thing to me.
this may be just some fun play, something to encourage you to be satisfying the next chance you're allowed to try.

not knowing your wife's desires, i'm only going to guess about things. she's taken control and authority away from you, run with it, let her be in charge. suppress any macho ego urges and be the best you can, do as she says for as long as he says. she may like that very much. you will too, there is a freedom in being subordinate.

perhaps she sent you here to get ideas what a great lover is. sometimes considerate and tender, sometimes assertive, inventive, stamina helps for long bouts of pleasuring her. becoming a cuckold, whether vanilla, submissive or sissy, will be quite a trip. are you ready for the long ride if she decides that black cock is what she wants?

stay locked as long as she says, don't get whiny about it. enjoy. we're all pulling for you.

wife locked me for the first time last night after I couldn't satisfy her, and told me to start looking on this site. What should I be expecting and does anyone have advice?
Since she sent you here and not to a femdom site you can be fairly sure that she's going to be fucking other men, and since it's this site and not other cuckolding sites, probably black men. Big black cocks will be invading what used to be your playground. If you're lucky you'll get to watch, if you're really lucky you'll get to participate.
I hope you enjoyed the last time you were in her because it's most likely the last time.

Since she sent you here and not to a femdom site you can be fairly sure that she's going to be fucking other men, and since it's this site and not other cuckolding sites, probably black men. Big black cocks will be invading what used to be your playground. If you're lucky you'll get to watch, if you're really lucky you'll get to participate.
I hope you enjoyed the last time you were in her because it's most likely the last time.
are there no ways to ensure I'm not completely locked out of things? Maybe I could talk her out of aspects of this stuff...

is there no way to step up and perform better so we don't have to have these things happen?
techniques can be learned, sure. overcoming being little, or limp or a fast cummer - that's a tougher hurdle to get past. there is the romantic, attentiveness and appreciation angle that can mitigate some physical shortfalls. that can only go so far with a woman that wants to be connected, filled and fulfilled by a man.

it is my personal thought that women should enjoy any cock they want, especially wives. they will be happier when sexually satisfied. your own happiness may be contingent on your wife's contentment. other men may be what your wife needs and wants, be supportive for her need for the thrill, lust and satisfaction.

techniques can be learned, sure. overcoming being little, or limp or a fast cummer - that's a tougher hurdle to get past. there is the romantic, attentiveness and appreciation angle that can mitigate some physical shortfalls. that can only go so far with a woman that wants to be connected, filled and fulfilled by a man.

it is my personal thought that women should enjoy any cock they want, especially wives. they will be happier when sexually satisfied. your own happiness may be contingent on your wife's contentment. other men may be what your wife needs and wants, be supportive for her need for the thrill, lust and satisfaction.
Thank you for writing. What would the chastity guy get in these situations then? I'm all for the wife being happy and doing my part to help her be happy. What about the things I like and love to get such as bjs, sex, and anal?

Thank you for writing. What would the chastity guy get in these situations then? I'm all for the wife being happy and doing my part to help her be happy. What about the things I like and love to get such as bjs, sex, and anal?
that all can still happen. you seem unsure about your fun and needs. presume that will it happen, just not on your schedule.
you still may have penetrative sex and it may be with chastity and a strap on. whose needs are being served? your wife's.

Back