Got a question

Not BBC... but, it’s one thing to be into rough sex ... it’s an entirely different situation to be in any abusive relationship. Wether physical, mental or verbal. Men that pray on women are worthless.
If you are in a abusive relationship, please leave there are more people in this world then not that have healthy relationships.

What a stupid question. i wonder what he's trying to achieve. or better not. i do not know one person who'd say that's a good thing. What a nonsense! But then i wonder... who thinks beating up men would be more acceptable? *SmH*

We don't refer to your wives as "white pussy". So stop addressing "black men" with that one track minded fucking term.
I have to apologize for saying " bbc " I was angry and I was typing faster than I was thinking . The therapist I had several years ago , made me write down my thoughts before they turned into actions. I do apologize for saying that.

I have to apologize for saying " bbc " I was angry and I was typing faster than I was thinking . The therapist I had several years ago , made me write down my thoughts before they turned into actions. I do apologize for saying that.
I personally accept your apology; while I don't care for the term 'bbc' it is used so loosely (why I don't like it) I didn't take offense.....

Physically assaulting someone is WRONG, and in most cases illegal. Emotionally assaulting someone is just as WRONG. Verbally assaulting someone, in person or electronically is a sign of weakness. In most cases the attacker is demonstrating psychological/emotional imbalance and if at all possible counseled to seek assistance or be seen as someone to DISTANCE ones person from.

Is that clear or do you have questions?

Back