Good girl

Blackmagnet

Female
Real Person
Good girl

I like to submit to big strong and dominant black man. I am happy to give up control to be played, teased and pleased, used and abused.

Dre is a perfect dom ,even he is 10 years younger then me, he is able to take control.

When he comes to mine I wait for him as I instructed by him, usually naked and blindfolded on my knees. I leave the door open when I hear him coming up I’m so excited already my heart racing and hard to breathe.

When he enters the room and I feel him close to me I’m already calm I know I am in good hands. I can let go and I don’t have to think what to do. He will entertain me keep my mouth busy give me pain and pleasure in a right amounts.

Good girl -he says finding me in the living room kneeling with red blindfold ,collar, leash and red lipstick. I hear he is unbuttoning his trousers behind my back and hoping to taste him soon. He starts stroking my head with his hard dick slapping my face.

I’m not allowed to move or touch him. He steps front of me puts his balls on my face. I love to sniff and taste. -Stick your tongue out! He says and I start licking his balls and he moans when I find his favourite sensitive spot. He tells me what he wants and I love to please. I lick him all over to his toes and I enjoy the noise he makes. This game gets me already so wet I feel my pussy dripping.

I like to say no for playing and to get punished. When he wants me to suck him I don’t open my mouth.
I like man who doesn’t take no for an answer to be ******.
-Open your fucking mouth ! and he forces two fingers down my throat and slaps my face. Smashes his dick down my throat and holds my head until I gag.

-Put that ******* on the dick and use your hands ! And I spread my saliva wanking him and give a sloppy blowjob. I don’t stop until I’m told I am enjoying myself too much.

He gets me up standing and starts fingering me. Slow and then hard , then he stops leave my legs shaking. He leads me to the sofa puts me on my back

-I’m gonna fuck you now. I open my legs I let him inside me with his huge dick. Feel his big strong arms around me squeezing and penetrating me moving slow and deep.

-I wanna cum inside you already fuck! He says and makes my toes curl thinking about how much I’d love to get filled up with his cum.

He can fuck and fuck, he makes me ride him and he is looking at me while I keep cumming on his dick he just let me use it and enjoy it.

When I can’t cum anymore and catching my breath he tells me suck and lick him until he cums all over my face and tits and I can taste his cum finally.

-hmmm Good girl! 😌

Good girl

I like to submit to big strong and dominant black man. I am happy to give up control to be played, teased and pleased, used and abused.

Dre is a perfect dom ,even he is 10 years younger then me, he is able to take control.

When he comes to mine I wait for him as I instructed by him, usually naked and blindfolded on my knees. I leave the door open when I hear him coming up I’m so excited already my heart racing and hard to breathe.

When he enters the room and I feel him close to me I’m already calm I know I am in good hands. I can let go and I don’t have to think what to do. He will entertain me keep my mouth busy give me pain and pleasure in a right amounts.

Good girl -he says finding me in the living room kneeling with red blindfold ,collar, leash and red lipstick. I hear he is unbuttoning his trousers behind my back and hoping to taste him soon. He starts stroking my head with his hard dick slapping my face.

I’m not allowed to move or touch him. He steps front of me puts his balls on my face. I love to sniff and taste. -Stick your tongue out! He says and I start licking his balls and he moans when I find his favourite sensitive spot. He tells me what he wants and I love to please. I lick him all over to his toes and I enjoy the noise he makes. This game gets me already so wet I feel my pussy dripping.

I like to say no for playing and to get punished. When he wants me to suck him I don’t open my mouth.
-Open your fucking mouth ! and he forces two fingers down my throat and slaps my face. Smashes his dick down my throat and holds my head until I gag.

-Put that ******* on the dick and use your hands ! And I spread my saliva wanking him and give a sloppy blowjob. I don’t stop until I’m told I am enjoying myself too much.

He gets me up standing and starts fingering me. Slow and then hard , then he stops leave my legs shaking. He leads me to the sofa puts me on my back

-I’m gonna fuck you now. I open my legs I let him inside me with his huge dick. Feel his big strong arms around me squeezing and penetrating me moving slow and deep.

-I wanna cum inside you already fuck! He says and makes my toes curl thinking about how much I’d love to get filled up with his cum.

He can fuck and fuck, he makes me ride him and he is looking at me while I keep cumming on his dick he just let me use it and enjoy it.

When I can’t cum anymore and catching my breath he tells me suck and lick him until he cums all over my face and tits and I can taste his cum finally.

-hmmm Good girl! 😌
Hot story

Good girl

-hmmm Good girl! 😌
Great writing!! Do you like stories? I have some you might like

Good girl

-hmmm Good girl! 😌
So damn hot. Omg. I would be honored to worship and support you Goddess.

Back