Going to swingers club and need advice?

time2try

Couple
Staff member
Real Person
Gold Member
From
NC, US
We are going to a swingers party next month and I need advice on what to wear. My body is weird. I have broad shoulders and 38C breasts with I am sad to say a belly that’s wider than my hips. ive always had a small ass it’s my curse! Any ladies want to help me?
Please no jokes at my expense guys. I know some can be cold here….. 😉

My normal everyday clothes are basic t shirts and jogging pants. We rarely go anywhere since COVID so my wardrobe isn’t good. I don’t want to dress up more than just fit in. Maybe a loose v neck short sleeve blouse and a Jean skirt? Does that sound ok?

Absolutely no T Shirts or jogging pants allowed in our club ever. On Fridays jeans are aloud but but not on Saturdays
And thats why I posted this because I wouldn’t think of wearing that to their club. However I don’t want to dress like a whore either, although I may be treated like one lol. Anyway my idea right now is to buy a short sleeve blouse that’s has a dash of color in the pattern and is loose with a v neck along with a nice new blue Jean skirt that comes to above the knees about an inch or so.
Do you think that would be ok? My husband is wearing a Tommy Bahama short sleeve Hawaiian print silk shirt with a nice pair of khakis and top sider boat shoes!

And thats why I posted this because I wouldn’t think of wearing that to their club. However I don’t want to dress like a whore either, although I may be treated like one lol. Anyway my idea right now is to buy a short sleeve blouse that’s has a dash of color in the pattern and is loose with a v neck along with a nice new blue Jean skirt that comes to above the knees about an inch or so.
Do you think that would be ok? My husband is wearing a Tommy Bahama short sleeve Hawaiian print silk shirt with a nice pair of khakis and top sider boat shoes!
It was a thing at our club that over the night the ladies would take their bras off and hang them over to bar until they left to go home it's kind of funny some nights you could hardly see because there were so many bras hanging up there.

Back