Going on a vacation with my Bull?

Micple4fun

Couple
Gold Member
From
US
So I’ve been seeing this Bull for 9 months and last night he brought up going away for a long weekend. Thoughts??

Backstory…I see him one maybe two times a week, always without hubby, and it’s progressed to where I usually spend the night. Discussed briefly with husband this morning and he’s fine with the idea

So I’ve been seeing this Bull for 9 months and last night he brought up going away for a long weekend. Thoughts??

Backstory…I see him one maybe two times a week, always without hubby, and it’s progressed to where I usually spend the night. Discussed briefly with husband this morning and he’s fine with the idea
I think you should go, I’ll would let my gf go.

OMG. YES. DO IT 💯 !!!!!!!! 😍😍😍😍😍

My first weekend out of town trip with my lover was wonderful but so scary leading up to it. It was a whole other step in the relationship between the three of us and one we discussed in advance. It was actually a bit of a fluke as at first it was going to be the three of us going but my husband got the chance to go on a hunting trip, he really wanted to take the same weekend so just the two of us went. None of us has any regrates at all and omg we had a great time. lol If everyone's ok with it go for it!!!!!

My wife's first trip with a BF actually was a company training trip for a week in San Francisco. They had been dating for some time and all of us were very comfortable with it. They took 2 extra days on each side of the training and did a lot of sightseeing and romantic dinners and stuff. She called me each day while he was training to tell me what they were doing. I was obviously horny for the whole 10 days and ended up sore and dry from jacking. She has traveled many times with hime and others since and they have all been great experiences where she is free to be the lover in public that she is in private at home. All good. Do what is comfortable for all of you.

We brought the guy along as a third the first couple of times. Different guy each time, and it worked out just fine. We had months of history with each. The first time I went alone was about 10 years ago and have gone seven times with just my lover since. My husband is completely okay with it as long as knows I will be safe.

Did this many times. Usually Chicago or Vegas. My husband was happy to let me have some alone time.

Back