Going Clubbing

Within minutes after we walk in the club a black guy will take me away from my husband!Sometimes a guy I know will see me and he’ll walk up and just start kissing me and rubbing me all over and we just walk away and leave my husband standing there so he just goes to the bar while I go and get devoured by another man!

When my husband and I go to a club I make it clear and obvious that my pussy is in play!Men start hitting on me almost immediately and it gets real dirty real quick!I love touching and being touched,I love being intimate with black men and I get so turned on knowing my husband can see me being a hard core slut with big strong black men who just consume me!Im very tiny and they just take me and I love it!

I am finally getting a chance to go out with my girlfriend's and do some clubbing.

This will be my first time out where I am actively looking to flirt and really be free to explore time with other men. Going with two girlfriends and this will also be the first time they see this side of me so openly. They are both very energetic and outgoing and I am sure they will have a lot of fun with me. I just wanted to say I am very excited and nervous and thank you to all the people on here that have helped me find my way. Any tips or pointers from all of the sexy men and women on here would be amazing.

P.S. we will be in London Ontario so if you're in the area you can let me know 💋
Enjoy yourself Abigail!!!

I am finally getting a chance to go out with my girlfriend's and do some clubbing.

This will be my first time out where I am actively looking to flirt and really be free to explore time with other men. Going with two girlfriends and this will also be the first time they see this side of me so openly. They are both very energetic and outgoing and I am sure they will have a lot of fun with me. I just wanted to say I am very excited and nervous and thank you to all the people on here that have helped me find my way. Any tips or pointers from all of the sexy men and women on here would be amazing.

P.S. we will be in London Ontario so if you're in the area you can let me know 💋
How did it go?

Back