Goddess searching for a hopeful long term cuckold lifestyle relationship that could lead to living together or even marriage

Let me just push X or doubt. She's an adult and more than capable of coming on her own without you brokering or pimping. IT's a bullshit tale and it sounds like a whack off fantasy of yours. Stop wasting everyone's time.
It's all very genuine conversation that we been having for years. She finally arrived in Florida found a job and place to live with a previous classmate of hers. Apparently she had some discussion with him, she believes he will end up being a good cuckold. She had sex with him the first week she was here and told him his little four to five inch penis would not ever be able to satisfy her. They started having some serious discussion until hurricane Ida. He had to go and work in Louisiana. She took a flight home to go and get her truck, pack some personal items. I will encourage her become a member of this site and hopefully we can put your doubt to rest.

It's all very genuine conversation that we been having for years. She finally arrived in Florida found a job and place to live with a previous classmate of hers. Apparently she had some discussion with him, she believes he will end up being a good cuckold. She had sex with him the first week she was here and told him his little four to five inch penis would not ever be able to satisfy her. They started having some serious discussion until hurricane Ida. He had to go and work in Louisiana. She took a flight home to go and get her truck, pack some personal items. I will encourage her become a member of this site and hopefully we can put your doubt to rest.
Well, you shouldn't have posted in here saying she was actively "searching" (present tense) for a good cuckold.

You counted the chickens before they hatched.
You put the cart before the horse.
You spent the money before the check arrived.

So instead of defending your original posts, you should apologize to the forum for posting something that ended up not being true.

Well, you shouldn't have posted in here saying she was actively "searching" (present tense) for a good cuckold.

So instead of defending your original posts, you should apologize to the forum for posting something that ended up not being true.
Shots fired, I repeat, shots fired!

Maybe I did not make myself clear in how I stated that she was not physically available to meet but was able to communicate through the internet. She was actively seeking any potential, genuine and sincere cuckolds who responded with details that she connected with. She received a few legitimate responses and several dozen that were Fakes or Flakes from all over the world. I had no control over how she handled the messages I forwarded to her. Now she is here I will encourage her to sign up and verify to put your doubt to rest.

This is correspondence between myself and my niece in law. When she was 21, that was twenty four years ago. She came to visit us. Her aunt, my wife and cuckoldress decided to open up and let her know since she was staying with us for a week. She didn't want her to be surprised when her BLACK lover came by to spend the night with us. At the time, Skylar was married with a set of one year old twins and knew her husband would never accept the cuckold lifestyle. When my wife was diagnosed with lung cancer several years later. Skylar took a leave of absence and came to help me care for her. We had many discussions about the lifestyle over the years and many more since my wife passed away. Last year she came to visit after her divorce and finally had her opportunity to meet a black man, she plans on moving to Tampa Florida in the middle of June this year.
UP DATE: Well she has moved here to Florida and believes she found the most ideal cuckold, a old high school classmate.
It's all very genuine conversation that we've been having for years. She finally arrived in Florida found a job and place to live with a previous classmate of hers. Apparently she had some discussion with him, she believes he will end up being a good cuckold. She had sex with him the first week she was here and told him his little four to five inch penis would not ever be able to satisfy her. They started having some serious discussion until hurricane Ida hit. He had to go and work in Louisiana. She took a flight home to go and get her truck, pack some personal items. I will encourage her become a member of this site and hopefully we can put your doubt to rest.

Maybe I did not make myself clear in how I stated that she was not physically available to meet but was able to communicate through the internet. She was actively seeking any potential, genuine and sincere cuckolds who responded with details that she connected with. She received a few legitimate responses and several dozen that were Fakes or Flakes from all over the world. I had no control over how she handled the messages I forwarded to her. Now she is here I will encourage her to sign up and verify to put your doubt to rest.
I’m down

Back