Trump lost moving on with new year go Biden

"Your position" instead of "you position" @Rambbc. 🤓 Your spelling is sound but your grammar appears weaker than my arguments. :ROFLMAO:
In any case, we shall see who America places in the Oval Office later in November on this year of 2020.
That would be you're ;)
Good try @HardBlackCandy but you're is a contraction of "you are". So does this combination of words make any sense to you? ("you are position")
The word "your" is possessive, such as "your car", or "your philosophy". So the phrase "your position" makes sense as someone can have an opinion about something or possess something. Care to explain how it is possible where "you are position" @HardBlackCandy ? :unsure:

Last edited:
That’s what you got huh? Pointing out a typo. 🙄🙄 I think it’s pretty clear that I understand proper grammar. But nice try. 👍🏾

Wasn’t about you. It was about Stiff. Was supposed to be. We all make mistakes. Seemed he wasn’t recognizing the difference between you, your, and you’re. My bad if I was not clear.

Good try @HardBlackCandy but you're is a contraction of "you are". So does this combination of words make any sense to you? ("you are position")
The word "your" is possessive. Such as "your car", or "your philosophy". So the phrase "your position" makes sense as someone can have an opinion about something or possess something. Care to explain how it is possible where "you are position" @HardBlackCandy ? :unsure:

I was talking about post number 14,691. Never mind :censored:

I guess this is why trump wishes Ghislaine maxewell well. Wouldn’t want her to turn states on him. So not only do you guys love a fraud but ...
View attachment 3506121
That’s what you got huh? Pointing out a typo. 🙄🙄 I think it’s pretty clear that I understand proper grammar. But nice try. 👍🏾
I know I am not an American but potentially if you were the Prosecuting Attorney @Rambbc stating her name as you spelled it as "Ghislaine maxewell", she and her defense would love you to death because the judge could potentially say that due to the fact that the name of the Plaintiff is misspelled or not the woman the court is searching as her real legal name is "Ghislaine Noelle Marion Maxwell", according to wikipedia, where her surname does not possess that superfluous "e", Ghislaine Maxwell could very well be acquitted thanks to your paperwork.

Moreover, is it not taboo to discuss any details about a trial that has yet to be set before the courts? And I also suspect that people are considered innocent before they are presumed guilty as well too in America? So if there is any guilt let the courts decide, provided that Ghislaine Maxwell sees her day in court and not have an untimely end as the late Jeffery Epstein did? :unsure:

Wasn’t about you. It was about Stiff. Was supposed to be. We all make mistakes. Seemed he wasn’t recognizing the difference between you, your, and you’re. My bad if I was not clear.

I think there is a mixing up of text getting confusing my friend. That wasn’t directed toward you at all. Let me go back and reread the string. But definitely that was for Mr. Stiff, not yourself.

I think there is a mixing up of text getting confusing my friend. That wasn’t directed toward you at all. Let me go back and reread the string. But definitely that was for Mr. Stiff, not yourself.
Thanks for caring @Rambbc 🤗 :unsure: I foresee intriguing discussions between now and the election in November later this year of 2020. And possibly beyond that point in time?

I know I am not an American but potentially if you were the Prosecuting Attorney @Rambbc stating her name as you spelled it as "Ghislaine maxewell", she and her defense would love you to death because the judge could potentially say that due to the fact that the name of the Plaintiff is misspelled or not the woman the court is searching as her real legal name is "Ghislaine Noelle Marion Maxwell", according to wikipedia, where her surname does not possess that superfluous "e", Ghislaine Maxwell could very well be acquitted thanks to your paperwork.

Moreover, is it not taboo to discuss any details about a trial that has yet to be set before the courts? And I also suspect that people are considered innocent before they are presumed guilty as well too in America? So if there is any guilt let the courts decide, provided that Ghislaine Maxwell sees her day in court and not have an untimely end as the late Jeffery Epstein did? :unsure:

Thanks for caring @Rambbc 🤗 :unsure: I foresee intriguing discussions between now and the election in November later this year of 2020. And possibly beyond that point in time?

Certainly till November 3 2020 at minimum, January 21, 2020 at maximum as I’m retiring after that. This is exhausting. 😂😂

Certainly till November 3 2020 at minimum, January 21, 2020 at maximum as I’m retiring after that. This is exhausting. 😂😂
...unless if I could make another possible ridiculous suggestion if Trump were to be re-elected? Ghislaine Maxwell's trial would undoubtedly proceed, but the umbrella of the office of POTUS would protect Donald J. Trump from being entangled in any way until 2025 where his successor would take over.

Also before your time potentially on these political threads @Rambbc, but I once recall seeing online where Alan Sugar, a British businessman, made a long-term bet of £10,000 stating that Ivanka Trump would be the first female POTUS after her dad with 50 to 1 odds. Time will tell if Alan Sugar will end up with £500,000 in 2025 from this long term wager? And if that is the case POTUS Ivanka could pardon her daddy? Wouldn't that be interesting? :unsure:

1595819199977.png

So, in that case, @MacNfries why does not history blame Woodrow Wilson for the 1918 Spanish Flu debacle?
Do you NOT have a life outside of BlacktoWhite? I wish you'd try finding one ... you're annoying me. I have no time to waste on frivolous BS with you.
Get a LIFE, I'm busy cleaning the fungus out of my toenails ...
words_ThankYou.jpg

Do you NOT have a life outside of BlacktoWhite? I wish you'd try finding one ... you're annoying me. I have no time to waste on frivolous BS with you.
Get a LIFE, I'm busy cleaning the fungus out of my toenails ...
View attachment 3506485
Awwww I'm hurt @MacNfries . 😭 All we are doing is exchanging details? And I was so good not to say "her" name respecting you buddy? 🤗 Even though it might be uni-directional I do respect you and I am not flaming you back in any way short of maybe the odd pointed arguments to make certain details obvious like "Wuhan City". I know we will never exchange our political beliefs, but I can still respect you nonetheless as that certain Harvard Law professor that helped out Trump even though he said he would never vote for Trump yet he claims to be a committed Democrat whose name I also suspect irritates you, so I will refrain to mention his name too. 🤗

Last edited:
Who was that pro-slavery party again? Are y'all still insistent nothing has changed in the party platforms since the civil war?

Quite the nuclear bomb you are tinkering with @ridgelyfan . My counter to that argument is a video once presented by @Hottobe cucked ...

Awwww I'm hurt @MacNfries . 😭 All we are doing is exchanging details? And I was so good not to say "her" name respecting you buddy? 🤗 Even though it might be uni-directional I do respect you and I am not flaming you back in any way short of maybe the odd pointed arguments to make certain details obvious like "Wuhan City". I know we will never exchange our political beliefs, but I can still respect you nonetheless as that certain Harvard Law professor that helped out Trump even though he said he would never vote for Trump yet he claims to be a committed Democrat whose name I also suspect irritates you, so I will refrain to mention his name too. 🤗
No you're not ... you're being patronizing and a smart ass ... Trump fucked the attention to the covid-16 virus UP ... given months of warning and all he could say was "it'll blow over" ... end of conversation. The US is one of the leading technology countries in the world and we're dead last at managing this serious, very contagious virus simply because of the fool in Washington. Let's see, if he can keep this virus going until the flu season gets here in late November, and he can keep mail-in ballots from happening, he feels he might have a chance at low voter turnout and keep his Presidency. Not hard to figure that out, STIFF ... in the meantime, people are dying by the thousands now, and the covid-19 is starting to approach pandemic proportions.
People aren't stupid, STIFF ... just find someone else to discuss this. I'm busy detailing my car today.

Quite the nuclear bomb you are tinkering with @ridgelyfan . My counter to that argument is a video once presented by @Hottobe cucked ...

I obviously don't have time to watch an hour and 40 minute long video right now, but I wonder if you or hottobecucked watched it either?

It's not really a counter-argument to my post. He talks about taking confederate memorials down because they are annoying to have around, which I agree with. He says the movie "birth of a nation" is bad and racist, which I also agree with. Where's the part that argues with anything i've ever said in here?

I obviously don't have time to watch an hour and 40 minute long video right now, but I wonder if you or hottobecucked watched it either?

It's not really a counter-argument to my post. He talks about taking confederate memorials down because they are annoying to have around, which I agree with. He says the movie "birth of a nation" is bad and racist, which I also agree with. Where's the part that argues with anything i've ever said in here?
He primarily speaks of the monuments as a legacy of the Confederacy despite losing the Civil War and how they should be removed. Interesting is where these monuments are distributed throughout America. During this discussion, there is no escaping the topic of slavery where each point touched upon addresses your post about GOP Senator Tom Cotton's post you cited. Most will not watch this video and that would be beneficial because of this incendiary topic which is slow to heal in America's soul.

No you're not ... you're being patronizing and a smart ass ... Trump fucked the attention to the covid-16 virus UP ... given months of warning and all he could say was "it'll blow over" ... end of conversation. The US is one of the leading technology countries in the world and we're dead last at managing this serious, very contagious virus simply because of the fool in Washington. Let's see, if he can keep this virus going until the flu season gets here in late November, and he can keep mail-in ballots from happening, he feels he might have a chance at low voter turnout and keep his Presidency. Not hard to figure that out, STIFF ... in the meantime, people are dying by the thousands now, and the covid-19 is starting to approach pandemic proportions.
People aren't stupid, STIFF ... just find someone else to discuss this. I'm busy detailing my car today.
At least you are not calling me a "dumb ass", thanks @MacNfries, and good luck with your car. ;) 🤗

Back